Tap to Tidy: Organising, Crafting & Creating Happiness in a Messy World

Tap to Tidy: Organising, Crafting & Creating Happiness in a Messy World

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, once that principle was established, I generally felt there needed to be more content, so it was very repetitive. Lynsey aims to share what she's learned to help you take the stress out of everyday life, so you can focus on what brings you joy.

Goodreads Loading interface - Goodreads

I do follow Stacey on Instagram purely for her home based activities and I could hear her voice throughout this book. The book sees Stacey share her tips for crafting, organising, making snacks and using tidying as a form of meditation. Stay on top of your cleaning routine with Sophie Hinchliffe – better known Mrs Hinch – and her book, Hinch Yourself Happy. It will show you how to: organise according to the unconscious blueprint that naturally tidy people have, know what to throw away with confidence, set up your wardrobe so you get much more use out of the clothes you have, and work from home productively in a clear, designated space.Then put them on the washing line so that when they’re dry, they are so much easier to put away and it’s less daunting than having a huge pile of clean, folded washing,” she said.

Tap to Tidy by Stacey Solomon | Waterstones Tap to Tidy by Stacey Solomon | Waterstones

Since moving into Pickle Cottage in March 2021, Stacey has taken her five million Instagram followers along the journey as she’s transformed it into her family’s forever home. She wrote, "Definitely don’t tell myself often enough, how proud I am of all of the love and hard work I’ve put into Pickle Cottage.A lovely little book, sometimes it came across as patronising but it would be a great gift for someone moving out for the first time. Tidying: Stacey Solomon shares clever 'system' for organising washing in Tap to Tidy book STACEY SOLOMON'S new book Tap to Tidy has been a huge success, with more than 100,000 copies sold in just three days. Biography: Mum, TV personality, meticulous organizer and crafter, Stacey shares love and positivity with every post and her sense of humour is contagious.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop