JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Active Subwoofer Car Kit - 300 Watt Spare Wheel Housing Car Subwoofer with built in Amplifier and Fiberglass Woofer

£9.9
FREE Shipping

JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Active Subwoofer Car Kit - 300 Watt Spare Wheel Housing Car Subwoofer with built in Amplifier and Fiberglass Woofer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But if you used this sub, and a small class D 4 channel I still think you would be just fine with your Hybrid. I added a 5 channel amp to my system for the highs and was wondering if it was possible to connect this "active" sub to that amp instead of the one built in? The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). In regard to wiring, we would need power directly from the battery since this is a self-powered sub.

If you are talking about the rear deck under the rear hatch area it is designed to be locked down in the same manner as a spare tire as it sits inside the spare tire turned upside down. You can send the files to a company of your choice and have it 3D printed in whatever color and filament type you want.Will the vibration from the woofer cause any complications with the fuel pump being that it is directly on top of the gas tank because it sits inside the spare? Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. Even with a trunk lined with dynamat and foam under the spare (and foam between the sub and spare, and the sub and bolt washer), and the bolt tightened with an impact wrench, it still buzzes.

If the spare tire post is welded in place and ends up not being long enough to accommodate the BassPro, then there will be no way to secure the subwoofer. Although the subwoofer itself has a connector, I wanted to create a harness to disconnect all the signal and power lines from the vehicle. The 22+ base models DO NOT have the amp in the trunk to utilize the various harnesses available to allow easy install to add Amp or Subwoofer, so I was sad to not find much info on how to add an amp/subwoofer without a harness. If you're willing to make space for an amplifier this newer Stadium BassHub may be the least labor intensive way to get the most bass with minimal impact to hatch space.

SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Here's a link to the product page on JBL's site, but it's essentially a spare-tire powered subwoofer, which makes it totally hidden and relatively easy to install. This all-in-one powered subwoofer system fits into the hub of your spare tire for a super easy installation and out of sight sound solution.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop