MoltoBene Loretta Base Hiar Care Oil - 120g

MoltoBene Loretta Base Hiar Care Oil - 120g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The special composition absorbs metal ions, which city water contains in large quantities - settling on the hair, they can make them hard and unruly.

The new version of Extra Sleek shampoo is designed for thin hair that doesn't hold its shape well, frizzes, is difficult to comb and gets tangled during the day. Contains keratin, pearl hydrolyzate, soy protein extract, hyaluronic acid, amaranth seed extract for smoothing. I bought some immediately and I have never seen my hair look this good (and I’m overdue for a trim).After styling the whole body with fragrance oil, apply a small amount of oil left over on your neck, wrists, and nails, and wear it as a fragrance instead of a fragrance, and enjoy the fragrance. Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The exception is the wonderful squalane, a fast-absorbed moisturizer that is an antioxidant, prevents UV damage, promotes cell growth and is an antibacterial. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Apply the required amount of the product to your hands (based on long hair – 3 presses, for medium hair – 2 and for short – 1 press).

Products from Loretta are infused with argan oil, shea butter, rice wax and germ oil to nourish hair, and damask rose oil to indulge the senses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop