Sing-A-Ma-Lings 81101, soft toy, singing, Multi-coloured

Sing-A-Ma-Lings 81101, soft toy, singing, Multi-coloured

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That the little mouths didn’t bobble and fray. They’re made of the same kind of material that our 1980’s hairbands were, and they’ve gotten fluffy very fast. In singing mode, the yellow one – Bo, sings ‘Clementine’ and the pink one – Blush, sings ‘Mary had a little lamb’

All of the fanmade sing a ma lings | Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Wiki | Fandom All of the fanmade sing a ma lings | Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Wiki | Fandom

Funrise will be hoping that Sing-a-ma-Lings toys are the new all-singing all-dancing craze toy that will sweep the nation’s playgrounds. Alphie is a greenish-blue Sing-A-Ma-Ling. He has ears similar to New Red's, eyes similar to Frankie's except it's blue, yellow hair, a pink mouth, an ice blue nose, and a white shirt with letters on it. He sang the ABC song, the same song sung by the blue (or purple) prototype. He also has a yellow muzzle. Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge.The Sing-A-Ma-Lings are rather strange toys – to be honest. You either like them or you don’t. We LIKE them. When I showed them to my 5 year old – she went –‘What are they?’ When I showed her what they can do, she was thrilled. Even, the poking fun 7 year old, enjoys making them sing and harmonise.

Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Wiki | Fandom Sing-A-Ma-Jigs Wiki | Fandom

Press the Sing-a-ma-Ling’s tummy to hear them sing a tune and even move their mouths in time with the music. The initial range launches in the first quarter of 2016 with six different characters, each one with its own song. However, you can see what they’re meant to get up to below – and they even have a YouTube channel to showcase their talents [which Lyoto is now watching constantly] As well as the noises, the boys love putting their fingers in the Sing-A-Ma-Lings’ mouths and pretending that they’re savage, which leads to much hilarity. The harmonies – instead of hiding away and playing solo, the boys get the most fun out of harmonising them and showing me over and over. They’re in fits of giggles as they press the tummies and hear their matching Sing-A-Ma-Lings in action. My boys for some reason all fell in love with the purple Sing-A-Ma-Ling, Darcy. She sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and was highly coveted. Hero realised that he could easily hide away with the pink one, Blush, and we aren;t allowed to see him any longer. It is apparently forbidden.Sing-a-ma-lings bears have three modes, activated by squeezing the paw – sing, melody and jibber jabber. In sing and melody modes their moths open as they sing. Place two or more bears together and they will harmonise. In jibber jabber mode the Singamalings chat away in their own unique language. Yes, they can harmonise too – The Sing-A-Ma-Lings, I mean. Aeryn calls them the Singing Molings for some reason. Affectionately described as ‘silly little singing things’ the Sing-a-ma-Lings are a new range of interactive plush bears. Available in a range of colourways, each character is differently styled to appeal to both boys and girls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop