Funko POP! 11092 POP! Bobble Daredevil Punisher Figure

Funko POP! 11092 POP! Bobble Daredevil Punisher Figure

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world.

By signing up for texts, you agree to receive automated recurring marketing SMS messages from Funko to the mobile number you entered. Fans of the deadly new character can now add Punisher Thanos from Earth-18138 to their collection, thanks to the new vinyl figure from Funko Pop! With only a limited number created, you may have to run, run as fast you can just to get one of these (sorry, I couldn’t resist). That’s why this battle-scarred Thanos in the Garden Funko Pop figures is one of our favorites, showing that even a time-traveling tyrant needs to stop and smell the roses every once in a while.If you purchase some of these awesome collectibles, I may receive a small commission from the retailer.

Offer only available on qualifying products and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.I actually picked this Thor vs Thanos Funko Pop up when it first came out and it’s been one of mt favorites ever since. Below are ten of my favorite figures that you may just want to get your gauntlets on in the near future. As always, Entertainment Earth does reserve the right to limit quantities sold, which means the Punisher Thanos Funko Pop! After Thanos destroyed Cosmic Ghost Rider's Earth, Castle traveled back in time to find Thanos as an infant, hoping that he would be able to use the power of the Mad Titan to serve Frank Castle's unique sense of justice and punishment.

Case in point: this Venomized Thanos Funko Pop, which combines two of the Marvel universes biggest and baddest bad guys and is one figure I absolutely had to get my tendrils on. As most fans know, Frank Castle—a highly trained, Marine Special Forces vet—took on the moniker of Punisher after his family was killed by the mob. The Punisher Nemesis option poses in camouflage gear with his face painted white, matching the skull logo. Donny Cates and Dylan Burnett's Cosmic Ghost Rider followed the alternate reality adventures of a Frank Castle/ Punisher with the powers of the Spirit of Vengeance and the added Power Cosmic earned as a Herald of Galactus. In either case, this statue of the Mad Titan standing atop a pile of Funkosized skulls is an absolute must-have for both Pop!Some might say he’s wiping out trillions of lives, I prefer to think he’s just snapping along to a super sick beat. Featuring a sweet version of the Mad Titan that glows, it’s one ultraviolet (and dare we say it, ultra violent) figure I just couldn’t pass up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop