Breaking In Her Husband: A Dominant Wife Story

Breaking In Her Husband: A Dominant Wife Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He did as she instructed, and put himself in the corner, with his trousers and undershorts in a pool at his feet. In this situation five or ten years ago, he might have been seething with injustice—the bank teller made a mistake, and then he got grounded, and now here he was about to get paddled and then – horribly, to receive a caning, too. But, now, he put aside his ego, and focused on humility. His ranting was childish and the silent treatment was suicidal. What had he been thinking? And now he was going to get what he deserved. He felt foolish, guilty, and ashamed. A few tears came to his eyes and then rolled down his cheeks. The internet has also allowed information to men who are interested in learning more about this style of relationship.

Dom and sub Stories - Life Hierarchy

Living a wife is the boss relationship can allow powerful women to rise to the occasion while their submissive husbands enjoy the freedom of following.Now you little sissy bitch!” She said folding her arms under her breasts. “Who’s the boss around here?” She asked. I blinked a couple of times then softly replied that she was. She nodded as a big smile appeared on her face. “That’s right you little sissy c*nt! And since your now my wife! You will do everything a faithful little wife should do for her husband! Understand?” She asked loudly. I nodded. Debby and I were new to the DWC lifestyle and had never been to any kind of event. We were excited about attending Aunt Kay’s Weekend Husband Immersion Program but I was also quite nervous about it because I knew that Debby and Aunt Kay had been in communication already. I asked what was going on but Debby would just smile and say “you’ll see”. As I rounded the corner from the hall to the living room, the scene before me took a minute to reconcile. Kat was sitting on one of the dinning room chairs, purposefully placed in the middle of the room. She was wearing Jeans and boots with a man’s white dress shirt. The sleeves were rolled up. Her hair was combed and she was wearing makeup. She was seated with one leg elevated, the heel of her boot hooked over the bottom rung. She leaned forward, her right elbow on her knee with her fist under her chin. Her left forearm was lying across her leg,. In between her legs, from her hand, dangled her hairbrush. Yes, but you can have the cane instead if you prefer," Pamela told him in a tone of voice that let Colin know she wasn't joking. know that I still love you very very much," Pamela whispered in her husband's ear she continued to stroke his hair. She

Story List StorySite - Story List

When it was over, the father looked frustrated and tired while his daughter was fresh and still full of energy. When she later went out of the water she had a dominant and smug look on her face as she headed to the showers.You mom is a wonderful woman. She said we would be happiest if I held you to your commitments and gave you a sore bottom when you ignored them. She sent this with instructions: ‘Don’t listen to his pleading. He’ll tell you anything to get you to stop. And don’t stop until you can tell the tears are real and he has given up control’” Submissive training is absolutely necessary in a relationship where the wife is in power as it seeks to create harmony and peace in the relationship. Good. Now prepare yourself. This is going to sting, but you really need this. I think you've needed it for quite some time."

I Am Happy Being A Servant To My Wife – Conquer Him

At the time it actual wasn't pleasant to see it at all. I was very insecure about women beating men. I was only 17. I found some DWW mixed videos online but dismissed it as fantasy. I was basically cheering for the father as I was watching and felt embarrassed for him as a man. I wanted him to do something and reverse the situation but he couldn't do it and it was frustrating to watch the smug girl winning. Serving and obeying as a true slave husband for many men is the best experience in a wife led marriage. Years ago when I was young I saw an interesting scene during summer vacations in Hungary at the Balaton lake. After another furious burst she slowed the pace and made sure every inch of my bottom was thoroughly reddened. From the tops of my cheeks to halfway down my thighs, she made sure I was beet red and ready for the bench. She had never paddled me this long or this hard before and I began begging her to stop. It is amazing the camaraderie that develops between DWC folks. At Debby’s insistence I invited Don out for a game of golf. We were awkward with each other at first but then soon conversation flowed easily. Even though we didn’t speak of the other day there was an obvious bond between us. Don and I have become good friends and we see them both frequently. Both Don and I know that when the four of us get together we will definitely be getting disciplined but wouldn’t have it another way. True friends like Sandra and Don are hard to find and well worth the “pain” and effort of keeping.

Choose Display Mode

But first, I want to finish this conversation, and to be very open and honest with you. Yes, we had some unpleasant words last night. And, yes, I understand that you have hurt feelings at the way I treated you. And clearly you didn’t like being grounded. It is legitimate to have hurt feelings. I understand how you might. Believe me, from being married to you I know what it feels like to have hurt feelings. I can remember lots of times when your treatment of me was way over the line, and it made me feel horrible. So let’s both be honest about that.

Bossy Women

I spent a long time sobbing loudly. She seemingly paid no attention at all, but went about her business. I stood with my nose in the corner. My bottom seething with fire. I took heart in the fact that once the fire cooled some, the warmth of her love would be with me for days, even if there were no more spanking during that time, which now seemed very unlikely.

Blog Archive

Aunt Kay congratulated the ladies on their technique and specifically mentioned Debby for her use of position to help increase the emotional impact of the punishment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop