SCUMAXCON Car Radio RCD360 PROII 6.5" Carplay Android Auto Bluetooth USB SD RVC FM For Golf MK5 6 Passat Caddy Polo Tiguan T5 T-ROC

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SCUMAXCON Car Radio RCD360 PROII 6.5" Carplay Android Auto Bluetooth USB SD RVC FM For Golf MK5 6 Passat Caddy Polo Tiguan T5 T-ROC

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We offer a massive range of rear view cameras. We have a large range of bespoke fit cameras and we also have a comprehensive universal fit camera range too. We have a huge range available. You will need to add the RVCRCD330 AV input cable with the stereo to be able to accept a camera. You may require the VAGCOM to enable the camera function on your vehicle. The built-in Bluetooth module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication. A very intuitive user interface makes it very easy to use and the built in microphone makes for easy installation. Bluetooth also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly transferred to your RCD330.

Faceplate link - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000366160653.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6f574c4dXzFjTXRCD330 link - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957284492.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6f574c4dXzFjTX

We do NOT ship to the following zones: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, South America. There are many different ways to enjoy music in your car with RCD360 Pro unit including Bluetooth, AppConnect, USB & SD Card. Built in to the front of the unit is a USB and SD Card port that can be used to listen to your favourite songs. Don’t have Bluetooth Audio on your current VW Radio? Don’t worry! Our RCD360 Pro stereo has Bluetooth Telephone and Audio that will allow you to connect your phone via Bluetooth and receive calls and play music through the car’s speakers. No additional hardware or modules needed for this to work. Steering Wheel Controls & Parking Sensor Display I'm skeptical about them. I'll give my dealer a call and see if they can help me with an OEM fascia that fits. CarPlay takes the things you want to do with your iPhone while driving and puts them on your car’s built-in display. You can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. Just connect your iPhone and go. You can also use steering wheel controls.You have the choice of playing your music via a range of different ways if you don’t have a Bluetooth or CarPlay enabled device. You have the option of SD Card, USB or 3.5mm Aux. V3.1, V4.1 & 4.2 have removed line for the bootlogo in \script\before\_app\_update.sh, removed \script\system -> Reference Speedy delivery, super serviCe, great product, easy to install - daughter realLy will pleased! Highly recommend audiotEch direct!

This time on, the sound quality is 90% the OEM RCD310!! Not the best but I'll take the trade off any day.Only issues experienced by me is that the bluetooth in the MFD (via the separate bluetooth module) was fighting against the bluetooth in the RCD330 to connect to the phone and causing confusion. I've tried my best to code out the bluetooth module but it's not having it, so I've just removed all the paired devices for now and things seem to be OK. Unlike many other aftermarket stereos, RCD360 Pro will function with your vehicle’s multifunctional steering wheel controls so you can truly enjoy a journey full of comfort and drive safely. If you have OEM Parking sensors, our headunit will automatically show a visual display of your parking sensors when you engage the reverse gear. Analogue Radio FM/AM claimed fixes: Fixed iOS 16.xx and iPhone 14 Carplay calls sound issue and Fixed Whatsapp calls and Facetime audio calls issues." This is a modified version of 5614, which is probably a newer firmware than 5624. Please see this post for more information: ( https://www.reddit.com/r/RCD_330/comments/165mdot/i_made_a_new_5614/)

Can someone help me with locating a fascia, please? I've attached a picture of my existing setup (minus the radio trim! I do have it though) The unit does what we wanted it to do, provides a working touch screen and through car play Waze navigation and audio streaming from the phone. My car was unusual having the wrong harness for the year which made installation fail until I got excellent help on the Monday. Some fitting instructions would be helpful for end users or even some online pointers .Please read the fitment notes (if any) assigned to this product as we try to advise as many points on variant information and possibilities as we can. My car has the Bluetooth module under the driver seat and with some coding, I enabled it (not sure why it was disabled!). I could connect my phone to the car, make and receive phone calls perfectly. Bezmechanikové Autorádio RCD 360 PRO určené do velké škály vozů koncernu VW Group s bezkonkurenční multimediální výbavou. Na místo CD mechaniky nabizí jedinečné spojení s telefonem formou Apple Carplay nebo Android Auto s možností zrcadlení aplikací včetně navigace. Mobil lze spojit také přes bluetooth pro pohodlné telefonování i bezdrátový poslech hudby. Dále nabizí kvalitní FM tuner, přehledné dotykové ovldání, USB vstup i slot na SD karty. V zásadě se jedná o jednoduché autorádio s nadstandardní multimediální výbavou. Oproti starším modelům RCD 330 / 340 má novější software s českým menu, kratší tělo a nemá AUX vstup. Pokud vás již štvou různé náhrády v podobě čínských nekvalitních autorádií, je toto správná volba. Send and receive messages through voice actions using SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and many more messaging apps. AFTER I REALISED THAT I NEEDED TO DISCONNECT THE ORIGINAL BLUETOOTH MODULE. - DOH!!! IT WORKS FANTASTICALLY WELL - VERY VW OEM FEEL

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop