Kat Von D Go Big Or Go Home Volumizing Mascara Travel Size 4.3g - Trooper Black

Kat Von D Go Big Or Go Home Volumizing Mascara Travel Size 4.3g - Trooper Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I personally think this actually works very well for the mascara, as I like this an an everyday “my lashes but better” type of product, but if you like drama then this is unlikely to make you happy. Since I have dirty blonde hair though, my lashes are pretty much invisible when they’re not coated in mascara.

I really liked the way the brush is designed, I think that’s partly why each lash was coated evenly and there were no clumping.It’s a really beautiful thing to see and all I want to say is a big thank you for sharing this information. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I absolutely love Kat Von D Beauty (you’ll learn this soon enough about me through more of my blog posts! Aqua/Water/Eau, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Polyurethane-35, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Sap Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylpropanediol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Phenylpropanol, Tocopherol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Affiliate links | I have been playing with the brand new Kat Von D Mascara, Go Big or Go Home, and I have all the details here. Now some not all mascaras do start to smudge recklessly as the hours pass or when you sweat however this was not the case with this product.I have the mascara for about 3 weeks now but it’s already almost empty not because I was using it regularly but because it’s drying super fast.

My eyes are also a little sensitive to mascara (especially when I’m trying a new formula), so I’m always looking for a volumizing mascara made with ingredients that are as natural as possible. I’ve never actually thought about it the full sized product is different to the sample but that’s definitely something to consider! With Kat Von being one of my favourite vegan makeup brands out there, there was no way I was going to leave the kat Von d go big or go home volumizing mascara out. I've never tried a Kat Von D product before and I'd heard great things about this hyped-up mascara so I was excited to see if it lived up to the reviews. I prefer using only vegan makeup due to me knowing no creatures are hurt, I mean I would recommend using cruelty free products it would be great besides they’re often free from junk too!I have pretty long, dark lashes naturally but I've struggled to find a mascara that gives effects equal to a heated curler in a few swipes without leaving my lashes resembling a spider. Once it does, the applicator cannot hold enough amount of product making the application a bit complicated but still manageable. You mention that ‘the fourth coat is when the magic happened, so I’m curious about the length of time it takes to apply four coats of mascara successfully. Kat Von D in my opinion is a great brand, I like many of their products, you should give them a try maybe you too will become a fan!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop