Whittard Mulled Wine Flavour Instant Tea 450g

Whittard Mulled Wine Flavour Instant Tea 450g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you don’t want to sacrifice any flavour, then you can add ¼ of your original sweetener to the mix. Taste to test sweetness and keep adding this amount until you’ve reached your desired sweetness. Non-Alcoholic Mulled Wine (Slow Cooker) Both method are super simple. whether you choose the slow cooker or the stove top saucepan version. Simply add all ingredients to your chosen cookware, turn up the heat (but not too much!), and wait the required time. Add your garnish, and serve. It really is that easy. If you prefer your Glühwein stronger (in alcohol), add a shot or two of rum or amaretto to the pot or a shot to the mug. Taste the Glühwein with tea and adjust your sugar as necessary. Alcohol free mulled wine omits the alcohol and uses something else in it's place, often juice. For this recipe I have come up with 2 variations. One with juice, which is perfect for both kids and adults. Then one with alcohol free red wine, which is more for adults and a touch closer to the real thing. Both are equally delicious! Ingredients you'll need To Store. This mulled wine recipe is best enjoyed the day that it is made, but you can refrigerate it for up to 1 day. Let it cool completely, pour it into an airtight storage container and refrigerate.

The tea can also be stored in the freezer in a freezer safe glass airtight containerfor up to 3 months, however, the flavour of the tea will be noticeably weaker after defrosting and reheating it. Freeze the tea in 1 cup servings so you only have to defrost the desired amount of cups each time. Avoid fully filling the jar – leave a 1-2 inch gap at the top to allow the tea to expand as it freezes. Label each container with the name and date frozen so you know when to drink it by.

You can customise our non-alcoholic mulled wine with many variations to suit each individual’s preferences. We've tried some of the top spiced wine recipes, and we’ve concluded that there is no universally perfect brew. It is made with fruit tea, orange or apple juice, and sweetened with sugar or honey. This is heated and infused with Glühwein spices such as cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, and star anise. A non-alcoholic mulled wine is a traditional winter drink in some countries. | Image from w_naszym_domku For the wine version, you'll need a bottle of non-alcoholic red wine of your choice. The wine you choose depends on your taste. If you like a sweeter, mellow wine, try a Merlot. If you have more of a dry preference, a Cabernet Sauvignon works well. I've written a round up of the best alcohol-free red wine too. These allergy friendly homemade Dairy Free Christmas Chocolates, which are dairy free, gluten free, soy free and vegan, make the perfect homemade gift or treat during the festive season.

Dutch Oven. A deep, wide-rimmed Dutch oven is the perfect vessel for warming this mulled wine recipe on the stovetop. Heat it up. Place your pot over medium heat and let the mixture heat up for 10 minutes. If the mixture starts to boil be sure to turn down the heat. Take a large teaspoon (or 2 grams) of our Mulled Wine Spice Fruit Tea and place this into a tea infuser. On the off chance that you have mulled wine leftover, you can actually store it right in the refrigerator. Simply let it cool completely and place it in airtight jars or containers for up to 3 days. Remember to remove the whole spices before storing it, and then simply reheat on the stovetop or in your slow cooker on “warm.”

Although I like the idea of using honey, I find it has a rather assertive flavour which clashes with the wine itself, as does soft brown sugar – plain white caster sugar is the best option here I'm afraid. Kinder" is the word for "children" in German and "Punsch" is the term to describe a hot spiced drink made of wine, tea, and rum. Jumping forward five centuries, I turn to Mrs Beeton, Delia's Victorian great-grandmother, for advice. She's also pretty vague ("in making preparations like the above, it is very difficult to give the exact proportions of ingredients like sugar and spice, as what quantity might suit one person would be to another quite distasteful" she explains, helpfully), but at least the list of ingredients is more manageable: cloves, grated nutmeg, cinnamon, wine and sugar. Mulled wine, aka “spiced wine” or “hot wine” is a warm drink that’s popular during the holidays in many European countries. It has become even more popular here in the U.S. over the past years, especially at outdoor Christmas markets. We have a huge one here in Chicago called the Christkindlmarket and they have some amazing mulled wine in cute, festive mugs. Get ready to spice up the holidays because here’s how to cook up some fantastic non-alcoholic mulled wine! Jump to:

On a more serious note, Glühwein can be quite strong, particularly if you are not used to it. Adding tea makes the Glühwein milder, but the tea does not overpower the flavours of the spices.I would not recommend trying a white wine in this mulled wine recipe as the flavors will turn out much different. As I mentioned, a medium to full-bodied red wine like merlot, cabernet and syrah works best! I recommend a red that’s not too sweet and feel free to use up your more budget-friendly wines for this recipe. Save the fancy stuff for your Thanksgiving table!

If you’re lover of all things (non-alcoholic!) wine, take a look at the best virgin Sangria recipe. Hibiscus flowers ( UK Link / US Link ) and whole rosehips ( UK Link / US Link ). To make mulled wine non alcoholic these loose herbal teas are used to replace red wine. They have a similar sweet and tart flavour to cranberries. If you’re looking for a plant based Christmas main meal, side dish or looking for a way to use up leftovers after the big day, this Vegan Hash With Sprouted Lentils & Activated Walnuts is a great recipe. Sieve off the spices and serve the kinderpunsch in mugs. If serving to children it is best to serve it warm, not hot to prevent burns.

Directions

To add sweetness to your drink, you can use honey instead of normal sugar. | Image from zdorova.ya_eda

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop