Fluval Plant Spectrum Bluetooth LED 46W

Fluval Plant Spectrum Bluetooth LED 46W

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Precision-engineered in Germany and backed by a generous 3-year warranty, the Fluval Plant Spectrum Bluetooth LED offers incredible quality and value. Each individual LED casts 120 degrees of illumination for wider area coverage and uniform lighting without dead spots. To make PAR more relevant, be aware of the PAR value that the plant was grown under, and match that value.

This is were you can set up your personal preferences for your light (spectrum, brightness, day length, sunrise duration and sunset duration and an option for nightlight. Fluval Plant spectrum LED is designed for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving live plant aquarium.

Unlike other LEDs, Plant Spectrum can be safely mounted directly above the water surface for greater light penetration and efficiency. I was going to try to explain what these do but instead I highly recommend Bentley Pascoes 3 part video series on YouTube covering what this beast of a light can do instead. This includes an adaptable color spectrum that supports strong plant growth thanks to the unit’s 6 unique LED band waves. For example, you could set an early day setting, bright noon setting, sunset setting and then a moonlight one. It can be turned up for high light setups or fine tuned down to help prevent algae in low tech setups, it’s amazing.

This includes a customizable color spectrum created by the 6 unique LED band waves that promotes strong plant growth. centimeters), 11 inches (28 centimeters) and 19 inches (48 centimeters) below the surface of the water. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). A lighter, flat aluminum housing, only 17 mm high and 65mm wide, has reduced the weight of the luminaire by 50%. My favorite color is purple so I messed around with the moonlight setting until I got a really nice dark shade of purple.There are super easy dropdowns that let you choose the time for sunrise, daylight, sunset, moonlight and shutdown. Featuring free FluvalSmart App technology the light offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device. Thanks to the Fluval Smart App technology you can set and control different lighting effects from your mobile device (smartphone or tablet). Unlike other LED's, the Fluval Plant LED's can also be safely mounted directly above the water surface for greater light penetration and efficiency. What’s more it can all be set up using the free easy to install and use app that you can get here or or here Can be used on any smart device.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop