Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Disney

Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Disney

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pictopia - Family Trivia Game Disney Edition comes with 200 trivia cards, six answer cards, 30 wager cards, and a game board.

If the question is answered correctly, then that player gets a mouse-ear (as opposed to a wedge like in Trivial Pursuit. With questions spanning from Steamboat Willie to Encanto, this trivia game takes you on a journey through time.Comedy and Music run through my veins and I love writing about them both, I adore interviewing acts and always on the lookout for something new! If you grew up in the ’80s, Trivial Pursuit: Family Edition Featuring the Magic of Disney will remind you of all the great movies you held dear to your heart as a child. On top of that, the game comes with four special Disney character movers and 20 Mickey Mouse tokens. I still have our three versions (the original, Disney and Millennium edition) and hope to play them in the future again at some point. It’s good for when you want to switch things up or don’t feel like answering questions in other categories.

If you want to share the joy of playing Disney trivia films with your little ones, don’t worry, you can! But if you happen to lose to rules and it's been a while since you've played the game, these instructions should help. The questions cover films all the way from Steamboat Willie, Mary Poppins and Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to Pirates of the Caribbean and The Incredibles, and each question card is beautifully illustrated with a screen shot from a Disney film. The choice depends on several factors, including your mood, your willingness to commit to a long game, and your company. EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: With easy to read instructions, this classic game is perfect for a family trivia game night.Again, this setup makes it a great game for nights in with the family, as adults and kids can play together. This game was great for getting the whole family together and helping the younger ones to learn to wait for their goes.

With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading. Trivia Question: Who was behind the mask, revealing who burned down the lab at the beginning of Big Hero 6? It’s safe to say the game will make for a lot of nostalgia if you want to reminisce about old Disney films.For the game that adds mouse ears for each correct answer, start with your token full and work backwards. If you played it as a kid, all the memories will come floating back as soon as you unfold the familiar game board. Trivial Pursuit: Disney - The Animated Picture Edition came out all the way back in 1999 with only 1,800 questions. If they get it right, they move their piece ahead and continue to answer questions until they get one wrong.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop