Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, Mic Clip, Upgraded Heavy Duty Clamp for Blue Yeti Nano Snowball Ice and Other Mics(T20)

£17.495
FREE Shipping

Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, Mic Clip, Upgraded Heavy Duty Clamp for Blue Yeti Nano Snowball Ice and Other Mics(T20)

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A:Yes, the frequency range of TONOR wireless microphones are complies with the new FCC regulations of 2020. Now the best part is the accessories. When you open, you get the most accessories with this arm which is something that most of the boom arm manufacturers won’t provide you, especially the pop filter including I nnoGear Microphone Boom Arm and NEWER Boom Arm. Tonor has always been generous when it comes to the accessories. If you have read my previous Tonor TC-777 microphone review, you should have known that with that microphone, a complete mic setup was provided in the boxing. Such is the case with the T20 boom arm. The accessories include: All in One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual.

A:The transition range of the TW-820 and TW-820 Plusin an open area is up to 200ft (line of sight). It was nice at the beginning but after a couple of months, it started making noise like a rusty hinge as I moved it around. After a bit of WD-40, it stopped making noises but it became a bit too loose. So, sometimes whenever I accidentally give it a light touch, the arm jumps up a quite a bit with the mic. This was not an issue before, the mic weight is within the advertised support and I have tighten the adjustable screws as much as possible. A: Yes, any standard boom arm which come with 5/8” Male screw will be compatible. After screwing the adaptor to the mic mount, then you can install it on boom arm.At first glance, the InnoGear Adjustable Microphone Stand looks as if it would topple easily, but that’s not the case whatsoever. The counterweight is so strong, and the heavy-duty base so sturdy, the stand can easily handle microphones weighing as much as 4.4 pounds. A:Yes, up to 8 sets of the TW-820 Plus wireless mic can be used together and up to 15 sets of TW-820 wireless mic can be used simultaneously without worrying about interference. TV: Can not be directly connected, the TV needs to be connected to an amplifier, and then the microphone is also connected to the amplifier.

Therefore, the receiver of TW-820 can only be connected to 2 microphones, and the receiver of TW-820 Plus can only be connected to 4 microphones, and no more microphones can be connected. Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel with outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4 lbs/1.8kg. The ideal distance between the microphone and the mouth is about 5cm, being too close will cause pop noise and being too far will lead to low volume . Lightweight microphones (Shure SM58, 57, Beta 87A, Neewer BM-800, Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, Yeti Pro, Yeti Nano, Yeti X, Blue Snowball iCE, Audio-Technica AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB and ATR2100-USB When you use it for the first time, there’s a a little bit of paint coming off from the joints which are moveable, not worrisome and something which we can ignore for this much price. However, this does give a bad impression to us. At first use slight paint wear off from the rotation jointsBlue Yeti Microphone Boom Arm, TONOR Mic Microfono Stand Desk with High Riser for HyperX Shure Rode Razer Elgato, Fully Adjustable Perfect for Podcasts, Streaming, Gaming, Home Office, Recording T50 Once your mic is working correctly, slowly add in (one-by-one) the antenna distribution, remote antennas, and other wireless systems until you have a complete working system.

If you use multiple sets of TW-820 or TW-820 Plus receivers, because the frequency band of each microphone is different, it can be used normally without interfering with each other. If the battery is , then the problem is likely caused by the interaction with other wireless mics in your setup. The Microphone Stand Extension Arm by TONOR is a fantastic addition to my home studio setup. This scissor boom arm has exceeded my expectations in terms of build quality, flexibility, and overall performance. I hope you loved this Tonor T20 microphone boom arm review. Let me know if you have any questions. If you have this boom arm, don’t forget to rate it in the comment section below.A: G11usb microphone is perfect for large conference meetings where people conduct meetings over an internet network by using Skype/GoToMeeting/WebEx/Hangouts/Fuze and other softwares. You can also use it for court reports, seminars, remote training, business negotiations, video chats etc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop