Chad Valley Spinning Drum

Chad Valley Spinning Drum

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Get money off with January 2024 free Argos voucher codes, see if there's a discount code for the Chad Valley Spinning Drum product. User 'Got this as a birthday present for one of my family members for her first birthday, it says 18+ months but is suitable in my opinion for younger children - no small parts for them to choke on at all.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The drum stick is innappropriately sized and the quality of the product looks like it'll probably come apart after a couple of weeks of "play", play which will be in vain, frustrating and ultimately pointless. Tezza 'Only downside was that the childproof screw to the battery compartment opened OK, but then wouldn't close up. D 'I bought this for my 10 month old daughter, she hits the top and pushes the buttons, and is entertained with the lights, sounds, and melodies. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Vintage Chinese Wooden Tambourine, 1960's Toy Tambourine in Original Box, People's Republic of China. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. If you're trying to find Chad Valley Spinning Drum instructions / assembly guide you may want to check out our Chad Valley Instructions section. The set also includes a tambourine, a trumpet and maracas so they will love dancing round the house playing their musical masterpieces.

Garry 'The drum is a great gift for my daughter with colourful lights and music it keeps her entertained. Not a big deal, but my granddaughter couldn't understand why granddad was taking longer than normal to put the batteries in. Strike the Chad Valley Spinning Drum to make enthralling lights and sounds for your most cherished to boogey down to! It is not too loud, in fact it is a bit too quiet, the striking of the stick on the drum is just a s loud as the electronic sound it produces. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.Pick one of the eight (8) upbeat demo drum rhythms or let your own talents shine and create you very own unique tune (march to the beat of your own drum as the saying goes! However, my daughter is 7 months old and struggles to hit the drum hard enough for the sound effects. By continuing without changing your browser settings you agree to their use, which may include from third-parties or affiliate networks enabling us to earn fees from purchases. Gill 'My son loves this drum so we got him a spare as he likes to throw things so figured we would need a spare.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Anti 'Daughter brought this for a little boys birthday , Mother sent us a picture of him playing the drums . Sainsbury's Argos has not approved the content about the history of the Chad Valley brand, which relates to a period before they acquired it or any content on this site. He asked for a drum set and this was a perfect compromise which you can handle the volume and it only takes a small amount of space!Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Nicki 'This is a lovely little toy perfect for my toddler and given one as a gift to her 1 year old girl too!

There is a handy volume/off switch too as it can get a little noisy and repetitive at times like most toys for this age group. The volume isn't very loud but other than that it is sturdy and standing up to excited, boisterous dogs jumping around on it. They can even record what they play and play it back to you later as they play with the tempo and drum switches.Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop