My Carry Potty - Dinosaur Travel Potty, Award-Winning Portable Toddler Toilet Seat for Kids to Take Everywhere

£14.495
FREE Shipping

My Carry Potty - Dinosaur Travel Potty, Award-Winning Portable Toddler Toilet Seat for Kids to Take Everywhere

RRP: £28.99
Price: £14.495
£14.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It makes sense to tackle potty training as soon as you think your child is ready to start, but many parents tend to put it off because it can be inconvenient, especially when you’re on the move.

Best of all, kids love the bright attractive colours, cute character and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their own possession. If no one is present the courier may deliver the goods to a neighbour either side or directly opposite and may leave a card or an image to advise where this parcel has been left.

Best of all, kids love the bright attractive colours and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their own possession. Description Whether it is at home, or out and about, My Carry Potty® is the only potty your toddler will ever need. Once you have found a suitable place to dispose of the contents simply open the potty, while holding it horizontal, and pour out the contents. Matching My Carry Potty, My Little Trainer Seat and My Little Step Stool will create consistency for little ones - the key to potty training success! The My Carry Potty has an extra tall splashguard making it suitable for boys and girls, non-slip feet and a large comfortable seat to ensure children feel safe and comfortable whilst using the potty.

uk/browse/baby-and-nursery/potties-and-toilet-training/potties/c:29085/brands:my-carry-potty/" on this server.My Carry Potty® is the new multi award winning solution, the portable potty solution to potty training.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop