Pucking Around: A Why Choose Hockey Romance (Jacksonville Rays Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is a no fraternization clause in all their contracts, so they keep everything on the down low. I laughed when the GM shows her the folder he has on her and tells her how hard she is making his job. I felt like he fostered a more meaningful and careful connection with Rachel, whereas the other two have a lot to figure out between themselves and I think that Rachel, for want of a better phrase, ends up as more of a vehicle for them to connect. Rachel walks away from her perfect mystery man only to find out he’s a playboy defenseman for the Jacksonville Rays… where she now works as a physical therapist.

She manages to lock herself out of her apartment on the balcony her first night there and needs Caleb to help her. I think my record after a long period of famine was one glorious day at a Panera when I cranked out 17,000 words in one sitting. Regency romance will always be several steps on the path that led me to the smut aficionado I am today.The first of you to refer to our relationship as the ‘pussy posse’ will be the first voted off the island. My main issue with ‘Pucking Around’ is that it’s like a truckload of wet gunpowder, even if it did find a spark, it wouldn’t ignite.

Content warnings, taken from The StoryGraph include: Graphic Sexual Content, Cursing, Injury/Injury Detail, please visit the site for a full list.Perfect is the playboy grinder for the Jacksonville Rays, the NHL’s hottest new hockey team…and I’m his new physical therapist. One more thing I wasn't happy about was the family life, say somewhere around 80% of the book gets over and then we meet the twin and her family. She has just gotten her kindle and was (and still is) in a totally ban of hockey romance so this book was just perfect for a buddy read.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop