Doodle Diary: Art Journaling for Girls (Children's Doodle)

£4.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Convert: To convert your handwriting to typed text (probably won’t need this for your Digital Doodle Diary)

The Positive Doodle Diary uses daily doodling and simple journaling to encourage creativity, self-expression and mindfulness. It’s full of lots of different activities that help children explore and experiment with themes of confidence, resilience, kindness and even self-care! Have a doodling journal. You can practice on any piece of paper, but I found that it’s more fun to have a separate journal for doodling. That way, you won’t just be able to see your progress, but you’ll have an entire journal full of ideas on what to doodle in your Bullet Journal.

Get Doodling

We believe the key to The Positive Doodle Diary is for a child to explore and use it at their own pace. The Doodle isn’t homework and shouldn’t be about pressure.

We all live such busy lives that stopping all those thoughts rushing through our brains does not come easy. Hit the “X” to hide the Favorites bar temporarily—it doesn’t delete the bar, just hides it under that cute little star icon at the bottom left. Tools 102: Select, copy, paste, etc Here are a few simple tutorials to get your imagination going. The strawberry Bullet Journal theme sounds especially cool to me. Tech Doodles We are here today to show you some of theamazing benefits of doodling and how doodling can help reduce anxiety while making you more mindful. Something cool to note: Your Favorites will capture all the settings: size, color, and line stroke type. The more you use your digital bullet journal, the more you’ll see what sort of tools you gravitate towards.Practice every day. I know it might seem like a big commitment, but it doesn’t have to be. Just 5 minutes a day will do well and help you progress.

Our Positive Planner family of books are all about promoting mental wellbeing through journaling, gratitude and self-care and we're firm believers that the sooner we start on this journey, the better. So it made absolute sense for us to create a journal just for kids.Keep going with your pattern until you have finished your mindfulness practice. This is a very personal decision and the times may differ depending on your mood and stress levels when you started.

Well, this is because doodling has been attributed to help you think deeper. The simple act of creating doodles soothes your mind and helps you stay focused.Circle maker. I’m not a huge fan of using rulers at all, but when it comes to circles – you can’t really do it without one. My go-to is this Helix circle maker. You can also re-size things… so if you draw something really huge and want to shrink it, just draw your shape and then use the diagonal handles to re-size it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop