Casio Collection Mens Analogue Quartz Watch

Casio Collection Mens Analogue Quartz Watch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The rubber strap included with the Duro is nothing to write home about. It’s certainly wearable, and waterproof, but isn’t all that comfortable to wear for long periods of time, especially in warmer weather.

They’re waterproof, and typically all brushed, hiding scratches very well. With a sports watch like the MDV106, you might wear it doing any number of physical activities, so having that extra bit of scratch resistance is always a good thing. Bill Gates’ Watch Resin consists of synthetic resin and is the ideal material for bracelets due to its extreme durability and flexibility.Spend a bit more than the Casio MDV106 price tag and you enter the world of amazing affordable automatic dive watches. While it doesn’t have any fancy features, nor an automatic movement, it has 200 meters of water resistance, making it more than capable of swimming or diving, without having to worry about water damage. The hands and/or the index have a fluorescent coating and will glow in the dark if the watch has been previously exposed to a light source The movement is a Japanese quartz movement that runs on an SR626 battery, with a battery life of 2-3 years.

My guess is that the synthetic rubber material used isn’t the most breathable, as some more natural rubber options would be. The good news is, that since the MDV106 is so affordable, you might have some cash leftover to throw at a few extra straps. I’ll give you a few personal suggestions later in the article. Mineral Crystal It does have one safety benefit over sapphire, however, as a mineral crystal will not break and shatter like the glass of a sapphire crystal might, if under extreme stress, making it less dangerous in the case of a breakage Yes, thanks to its 200-meter water resistance, you can swim or dive with the Casio Duro without any issues. Conclusion The rustproof watch case is made of solid stainless steel and offers a valuable and robust quality.

On the bright side I'm looking forward to swapping some of the old dials into the new cases and bezels. The new "pepsi" bezel might look really good on the old blue dial. A red-painted arrow second-hand adds a pop of color to an otherwise monochromatic watch and adds some visual interest. It also makes pairing this watch with a red strap, or with red accents, even more appealing. Included Rubber Strap Many will complain about pairing a leather strap with a dive watch, because a leather strap is not waterproof, and thus, people find that to be a bit unconventional on a diver.

Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties. Even in my collection full of mechanical watches that I LOVE, I still find myself grabbing the Casio MDV106 from time to time, due to the simplicity and convenience of having a quartz watch. This makes it a great “grab and goes” watch for when you just don’t have time to wind and set the time on a mechanical. Dimensions and Comfort Dimensions It is a great pleasure to see the continuation of watch development in the model range of simple but excellent products under the MDV name. The MDV-107 series can hardly be called a new product because it is, in fact, a copy of the famous Duro Marlin MDV-106, but with minimal differences. Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810. What I can’t help mentioning is the presence of a second hand. It makes the spectacle more impressive. The watch is very pleasing to the eye, fits nicely on the wrist, is a bit heavy, but very comfortable. It will work for 3 years with the original battery.While it’s not built quite as well as the previously mentioned Orient Kamasu, or Seiko SKX,, it still has an automatic movement and a 200-meter water resistance rating, and is only marginally more expensive than the Casio MDV106.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop