Alguien Como Yo / Someone Like Me: 3 (My Choice)

£4.005
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.01
Price: £4.005
£4.005 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Eres elegancia pura, narrar lo que has contado de la manera que lo has hecho resulta excitante, morboso y tierno, muy tierno.» AL: Like last two questions: What book of yours do you recommend me to start now? And as a curiosity: What is your favorite book and writer? entrega de «Mi elección», un final de infarto que embriaga y seduce, una experiencia de lectura sugerente y adictiva que cambiará tu manera de ver el amor para siempre.

Additionally, that same year he published « This notebook is for me». Book that is nothing more than a notebook in which to make points, as well as can function as a personal diary. De la creadora de la saga VALERIA ahora en Netflix. Sugerente, emotiva, fsica, mental, Alguien como t, la segunda entrega de �Mi eleccin , te har arder en deseo... Acelerar tu corazn. T eliges: Quieres seguir jugando? Alba se siente culpable. No sabe cmo actuar. Elísabet Benavent ha sabido mantener el listón alto. Historias divertidas, románticas, eróticas. Desde Valeria soy una fiel seguidora de su obra.»

Biography of the author

Sus novelas se venden en 10 países y los derechos audiovisuales de «Saga Valeria» se han vendido para su adaptación televisiva. En la actualidad se ocupa de la familia Coqueta y está inmersa en la escritura. In 2019 he published All the truth of my lies where he talks about lies and friendship in a group of friends, a bachelorette party and a motorhome and in 2020: A perfect story that tells the love story between success and doubt and to meditate on prejudices and judgments. Another fan of the books asked on a similar note, “Where are Lola's red lips? Where is Lola's agenda? Where is Adrian being an a****** and cheating? Where is Victor being a seducer? Where is Dani? Where is Alex? Where is the incredible book we read? #ValeriaNetflix.” Another fan wrote, “I did not like #ValeriaNetflix. Neither its vision of love, nor that of sex, nor how they portray relationships or how to deal with crises, much less do I think that Maxi Iglesias has been interested in Valeria from the beginning. Next.”

Divertida, desenfadada, abierta, sexual, arriesgada, enérgica, Alguien que no soy, la primera entrega de la saga «Mi elección», es puro fuego y placer para los sentidos.AL:A question that has been in my head since the first Valeria book I read. I am of the opinion that a good book far exceeds the film or series that is made after it ... But the truth, I would love to see some of your sagas on the big screen ... Has this possibility been proposed to you anywhere moment? What response would Elísabet Benavent give to this? Elísabet es una apuesta segura. Nunca te falla, el libro engancha desde el primer momento. Espero ansiosa la segunda parte.» A few years ago, in 2018 exactly, he published another saga composed of two books, which is called « Songs and Memories» and is made up of " We were songs" and "We will be memories". Stories that tell about the burdens and emotional falls of the past, making use of the protagonist Macarena for a greater impact. It is the first copy of the biology Songs and Memories; it is a romantic story set in Madrid. Benavent presents three best friends: Macarena, Jimena and Adriana, all with their own plot; however, the former has the main role. Netflix dropped the first season of ‘Valeria’ on Friday, May 8, and fans cannot stop talking about it. Based on the popular ‘Valeria’ saga by Elísabet Benavent, this Spanish show based in Madrid follows the titular character’s life as she struggles to write while suffering from impostor syndrome, trying to not remain broke, and working her way through a marriage that’s as far away from ideal as it can be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop