Keter Unity XL Portable Outdoor Table and Storage Cabinet with Hooks for Grill Accessories-Stainless Steel Top for Patio Kitchen Island or Bar Cart, Espresso Brown

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Keter Unity XL Portable Outdoor Table and Storage Cabinet with Hooks for Grill Accessories-Stainless Steel Top for Patio Kitchen Island or Bar Cart, Espresso Brown

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The first on our list is the fantastic Keter Unity XL BBQ table and it’s not surprising why it’s here. Providing the perfect accompaniment for BBQs, Keter’s inexpensive Unity can be wheeled into position next to the grill meanwhile food can be prepped on the most sterile of surfaces whilst chatting to guests. Made from long-lasting, durable resin, Keter's sheds are designed to last many years with guarantees from 15 years to a lifetime! After a long life protecting your belongings, they can be recycled again so they go on to have another use. Yeah, we love been outdoors too. Any excuse to alfresco dine or BBQ on the patio and the outdoor furniture’s set up & ready in minutes. We many times watch programs where people escape the UK to live overseas in places like Spain. I don’t think we’d ever sit indoors and eat meals if we lived in a warm climate. That kind of lifestyle would suit us down to the ground, the kitchen would remain immaculate – ha!

Don’t forget, ideally you want something that is going to be easy to clean and maintain. Also, you’ll need somewhere to store your table and trolley or you’ll need to buy a cover to keep it protected from the elements. With winter behind us, and spring finally here, we can all feel summer approaching fast! At last, we can enjoy the sunny outdoors! A beautiful and stylish stainless steel surface supported by a durable weather-resistant resin structure The combination of the two materials means you get something that’s incredibly hard-wearing, long-lasting, and also very easy to clean. With a very low cost, if you just want something to put away in the shed or garage or even throw in the boot of your car when you go camping, then this is a perfect option.

I have to say that the Keter Unity is beautiful and I love the fact that it’s fitted with a hygienic 430-grade stainless steel top.

For example, we have a patio and we usually grab plates, dishes etc in separate trips from the house. Now, how convenient will it be to load everything in that little storage table and wheel it to the patio! DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 52. 7 in. W x 20. 5 in. D x 35. 5 in. H / Interior: 40. 9 in. W x 16. 3 in. D x 18. 5 in. H

STAINLESS STEEL: 201 grade stainless steel upper surface for preparing and serving while being easy to clean I love the fact it has the two adjustable feet to stop the wobbling. That is a real pet hate of mine.

Simon, it’s amazing how things happen… Just this past weekend, my husband was talking about getting an outdoor BBQ storage table!Including the popular Store It Out range and the Premier storage family, Keter offer outdoor storage options to suit all sizes of outdoor spaces. Whether you’re on the go or relaxing in the garden, our Keter cooling range is perfect for keeping your drinks cool and refreshed all year round. The Unity Chef is basically a combination of the XL and a sink unit which will surely fulfill the needs of anyone wanting to cook outside. Attractive wood-like design with weather-proof construction prevents rust, peel, and dents for long-lasting use

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop