OXO, Lamb Stock Cubes, 71 g

OXO, Lamb Stock Cubes, 71 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you have some roast lamb or lamb chops that you want to turn into a hearty stew, this is the recipe for you. Lamb has a strong taste so it can stand up to big, bold flavours, which is why it’s often heavily spiced and slow-cooked in curries or tagines. Having said that, as long as you don’t mind a bit of a chewier texture to your lamb, the shoulder chop can also be seared or barbecued with delicious results.

How to Cook Lamb Chops - Great British Chefs How to Cook Lamb Chops - Great British Chefs

Adapted from an old family recipe, my easy peasy Lancashire Lamb Hotpot is made in 1 pot, only uses 5 ingredients and needs just 10 minutes hands on time!Haha, yes – kind of an cook once eat many times kind of a meal 😀 And I assure you the potatoes in my hotpot are very much properly cooked…lovely and soft (but not falling apart) and deliciously crispy on top! Oxo is currently a brand within the Campbell’s portfolio, which is owned by the Campbell Soup Company, which in turn is a subsidiary of the multinational corporation PepsiCo. If in doubt, there are many classic flavour pairings that go with lamb; from rosemary and mint, to spring vegetables such as new potatoes, peas or asparagus, or if you’re looking for something for the colder months, a rich red wine is a good way to go. I have a very similar hand me down recipe which goes one step further in easy peasy ness and doesn’t even involve browning the onions and meat. If you want to get a bit more fancy (and I often do), you can also add in some swede and some herbs (bay and thyme work really well) – but this is strictly optional.

Oxo Substitute for Mouthwatering Discover the Best Beef Oxo Substitute for Mouthwatering

Must-Read: Discover the Perfect Beef Wellington Substitute for Mushrooms: A Delicious Twist on a Classic Dish!Oxo shrimp is a popular dish in China and is also enjoyed in other parts of the world, such as the United States. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite recipes that are sure to satisfy your craving for a hearty, beefy meal. Due to its larger size, it makes a great portion for one person and can be cooked similarly to a regular loin chop. It can also take on a long, slow cook due to the bone running through it which will prevent the lean meat drying out and leave you with a melt-in-the-mouth chop.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop