‌CATS‌ ‌ANTI SCRATCH‌ ‌SPRAY‌ ‌500ML |‌ ‌BEST‌ ‌CAT‌ ‌SCRATCHER‌ ‌DETERRENT‌ ‌REPELLENT‌ ‌|‌ PROTECTS‌ ‌FURNITURE‌ |‌ SAFE‌ ‌FOR‌ ‌FABRIC‌ ‌FLOOR‌ ‌AND‌ ‌MORE‌ ‌|‌ ‌CRUELTY‌ ‌FREE‌ ‌PLANT-DERIVED‌

£9.9
FREE Shipping

‌CATS‌ ‌ANTI SCRATCH‌ ‌SPRAY‌ ‌500ML |‌ ‌BEST‌ ‌CAT‌ ‌SCRATCHER‌ ‌DETERRENT‌ ‌REPELLENT‌ ‌|‌ PROTECTS‌ ‌FURNITURE‌ |‌ SAFE‌ ‌FOR‌ ‌FABRIC‌ ‌FLOOR‌ ‌AND‌ ‌MORE‌ ‌|‌ ‌CRUELTY‌ ‌FREE‌ ‌PLANT-DERIVED‌

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If there is no appropriate wood surface for your cat, take a look carefully around your home and you might discover tiny scratch marks in various places. This is where your cat has experimented with finding the right place to scratch. If they didn’t like it, they will have moved on to somewhere else, but the evidence of their experiment will be there if you look closely. Safe & Mild Formula] - Our anti scratch cat spray formula uses mild ingredients from natural sources, such as rosemary, citrus extract. It does not harm pets while preventing cats from wandering or scratching in any area of the home, corrects their bad habits! When forming this list for the best sprays out there, there are a few factors that I needed to compare. Prevents My Cat From Scratching: If the product doesn’t do what it says on the tin, then it’s a waste of money. The most important consideration to take into account is how successful the spray is at deterring my cats from scratching where they aren’t supposed to. Another purpose of a cat’s claws is to mark their territory. When scratching surfaces, sweat from the paws then travels onto the surface which other cats can smell. This signals to other cats to stay out of their zone and find their own space.

We make it transparent how we can offer you high-quality content, competitive prices and useful tools by explaining how each comparison came about. This gives you the best possible assessment of the criteria used to compile the comparisons and what to look out for when reading them. Our comparisons are created independently of paid advertising. Scratching can also become a habit over time and your cat might not even realize that they are doing it. This is one of the easiest reasons to solve. Curiosity As a cat owner, you have the opportunity to direct your cat’s impulses but trying to eliminate them entirely is both unfair and unlikely to be successful. Frequent scratching can be a sign of anxiety in cats and it’s worth bringing the issue up with your veterinarian. On top of a proper course of treatment, you might also consider using a calming spray like this to discourage destructive scratching and help your cat feel more comfortable at home. This is our sweet Macy Grace. She's one of our two cats, and that lovely piece of furniture is my new couch, and their new favorite scratching post. I am not pleased. I get it though...cats need to scratch. Let's not pretend like Macy Grace and Pearl don't have scratching posts...they do. They'd just rather help me break in the new couch I guess. Also, Pearl has decided that she prefers the area behind Matt's chair to her litter box (which is always clean and she has always used). She's angry at us for bringing in Macy, and that's just too bad. We love them both...they are our babies, but the nonsense had to stop. I decided to try some things out.

Final Thoughts

This motion-activated system is simple to operate and more efficient than manual methods. It is adaptable and can be applied to furniture, draperies, fabrics, carpets, and even individual spaces. Your trust is important to us. That is why we work independently. We want to provide our readers with objective information that keeps them fully informed. Therefore, we have set editorial standards based on our experience to ensure our desired quality. A small dose of this product is all that is needed for the initial application. You are able to supplement your application and submit it after a 48-hour waiting period. This item is suitable for training both puppies and mature cats.

Next, we have the FELIWAY Spray which is the most effective spray I have used and has clinically proven results. In fact, one study found it was effective in 90% of cats. Consistent daily application of the product is essential for it to be effective in getting the cat to avoid sprayed surfaces. Lion Tamer is an ideal choice for pet owners who are concerned about the safety of their animals and the environment due to its 100% natural and secure formula. This is a spray that replaces traditional solutions to prevent your stuff from being damaged by your cat’s claws.safe to use outdoors and indoors: kinderpet cat scratch stop anti cat scratch big value 1l spray is safe to use on things you want your cats and kittens to scratching on both outdoors in the garden and indoors such as carpets and furniture. it can be sprayed on all the things which your pet is scratching and causing a nuisance! such as skirting boards, trainers, slipp... It does not affect humans and plants and is sold in ready-to-use bottles of any capacity. However, if you want the spray to stay effective, you have to spray the area frequently. Because other scratch deterrents work so well for me, I decided to try using the SSSCAT spray system for another purpose. My cat Biscuit likes to scream at me through the bedroom door all morning, so I placed it next to the doorframe at night. The spray certainly worked as planned, though it was pretty easy for Biscuit to start meowing from a little further away, out of the line of spray. What We Liked: A surprising fact is that you can also use it both indoors and outdoors. Thus, it will work as an excellent remedy to help the cat stop the urge to scratch or do any other naughty behavior.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop