The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World

The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World

RRP: £21.99
Price: £10.995
£10.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, this fascination was to end (for me) with his rather bizarre & ludicrous revelations of human 'reptiles' (masquerading as shape-shifting public figures) during one of his TV documentaries... Juliane Wetzel, " The Protocols of the Elders of Zion on the internet: How radical political groups are networked via anti-Semitic conspiracy theories," in Esther Webman (ed.), The Global Impact of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: A Century-Old Myth, New York: Routledge, 2012 (147–160), p. 148. Then there's the part of me that responds with the less cynical viewpoint and probably the more mature one: we really ought to not perpetuate the idea that people are that stupid. That maybe it's better to, uh, actually try to get at the truth, or at political and social arrangements that maximize quality of life and prevent horrific abuses. Sans reptiles.

In The Biggest Secret (1999), he introduced the idea that many prominent figures derive from the Anunnaki, a reptilian race from the Draco constellation. [122] In Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2012), he identified the Moon (and later Saturn) as the source of holographic experiences, broadcast by the reptiles, that humanity interprets as reality. [123] [14] Field, Mark (13 April 2020). "How Britain's telecoms firms are reacting to the surge in coronavirus conspiracies". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 11 January 2022 . Retrieved 25 April 2020. Also see Norman Simms, "Anti-Semitism: A Psychopathological Disease," in Jerry S. Piven, Chris Boyd, Henry W. Lawton (eds.), Judaism and Genocide: Psychological Undercurrents of History, Volume IV, Lincoln, NE: Writers Club Press, 2002, 30ff.a b c d Rosenberg, Yair (17 December 2018). "The New York Times Just Published an Unqualified Recommendation for an Insanely Anti-Semitic Book". Tablet . Retrieved 7 July 2020. Personally, I suspect he doesn't believe them. I also think he is very serious. Something else is going on here... Protocols of the Elders of Zion". United States Holocaust Memorial Museum . Retrieved 8 August 2020. He crystal clearly made the point to say what matters is LOVE, loving ourselves and others as ourselves, and that INCLUDES loving ALL the corrupt/dark/evil people he talks about! Point blank said they are just another him and he is just another them, as are you and as am I, as we are ALL ONE. Individual souls of ONE infinite, eternal Consciousness. How can anyone really disagree with a message of love? Do you have to agree with EVERYTHING a person says? No! But should that make you throw the baby out with the bathwater? Also, no.

After failing his 11-plus exam in 1963, he was sent to the city's Crown Hills Secondary Modern (rather than the local grammar school), where he was given a trial for the Leicester Boys Under-14 team. [31] Career Football Conspiracy Theories — The Reptilian Elite". Time. 20 November 2008. ISSN 0040-781X . Retrieved 17 December 2018. Power to the Arab Spring and Occupy movements -- the start of mass revolts against the status quo. We are all responsible for our own destiny and our share in that of humanity as a whole, so we need access to the truth. The book claims to chart an alternative history of humanity from the dawn of civilization & beyond, citing the alledged (unseen) controlling forces of 'bloodline' families which David believes disempower us as humans today in the form of 'mind prisons'. Ezard, John (28 March 1991). " 'Son and daughter of God' predict apocalypse is nigh". The Guardian.

Help

He wrote, “If extraterrestrial intelligent beings exist and have reached a high level of technical development, one byproduct of their energy metabolism is likely to be the large-scale conversion of starlight into far-infrared radiation.” As regards the author's statement that Jesus Christ is a mythical figure, I can't prove he's wrong, but whether or not he is correct, the New Testament at least, and probably some of the Old Testament (I haven't actually read it), contains so many valuable spiritual truths, that in no way can it have been manufactured by Reptilians or the like. Stephen Roth Institute (2002). Antisemitism Worldwide, 2000/1. U of Nebraska Press. pp.146–. ISBN 978-0-8032-5945-4. Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion, Ryde: Bridge of Love Publications. ISBN 0-9538810-6-7 From 1998, I started coming across people who told me they had seen people change into a non-human form. It's an age-old phenomenon known as shape-shifting. The basic form is like a scaly humanoid, with reptilian rather than humanoid eyes. [129]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop