Prequelle

Prequelle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the piano sequences seem to be influenced by Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Jesus Christ Superstar musical, specifically the titular song which is also known as The Song of Judas. For those who aren’t musically inclined, it is easier to hear the similarity at the 3 minute mark when compared to Laibach’s cover of Jesus Christ Superstar as the piano arrangement is louder. Start from around 3:50 onwards. To confuse matters even more, the song Witch Image refers to ‘a pale white horse’ but the pale horse is actually described as being pale Green in translations of The Bible which include that horse’s colour. Papa III seems to have put on some weight since stopping touring, coincidentally a former Ghoul also put on weight by his own admission after stopping touring. Well, that'll depend on tastes: as with the Simmons' bunch, I'm not a devoted fan and own just a couple of their albums. I believe there's plenty of bands out there deserving more attention than Tobias Forge's ghouls. When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come and see!” I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:7-8)

At the 18 second mark of the video we see a Ghoul next to the headstone of Dorothy Ladd which means that Ghoul parts of the video (including indoor shots) were filmed in Mountain View Cemetery in Pasadena, California. The cemetery, its mausoleum and fake morgue are used for filming approximately 60 days of the year and have been used in the Ozzy Osbourne video for Life Won’t Wait and for scenes in The Flash, Sons of Anarchy, Riverdale, The X-Files, The Office, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1 and others.The ultimate guide to Prequelle, the fourth album by Swedish band Ghost with no spoilers to ruin the band mythos.

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/ghost-mastermind-tobias-forge-reports-studio-first-unmasked-us-interview Ghost have a habit of writing music that is ‘reminiscent’ of other songs from time to time. We suspect that Ghost may just be fans of The Eagles as Pro Memoria sounds a touch like Journey of the Sorcerer. Full credit to Eclectician on YouTube for spotting that. The Eagles song was used as the theme of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Pro Memoria Lyrics I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come and see!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. ( Revelation 6:1-2)The white horse at the end is a reference to to The Bible chapter Revelations and the Four Horsemen: The video shows Cardinal Copia dancing while dead bodies are cleared away by workers in HazMat suits (although at the 1:35 mark they seem to have forgotten their gloves). Cheap plug – buy your Ghost merch in our store. The Rats shaped picture disc that ships with some copies of the album Rats Lyrics Clear/Red swirl (Limited, 300 copies in Germany, total could be more) available from kingsroadmerch.com [SOLD OUT?], jbhifi.com, velvetmusic.nl

Prequelleis finally upon us and this will be the first Ghost Ultimate Guide. As with all Ghost articles on Gear4Geeks, we attempt to preserve the mystique of the band where possible though there will be references to behind the scenes details because of their influence on the album and due to the man behind Ghost now going by his real name in interviews. Citations are as follows: anything hyperlinked should be safe from spoilers whereas anything that includes band member identities or pictures of them unmasked will have a footnote citation. There are mega spoilers, even for hardcore fans included at the very end of the footnotes. I’ve made every effort for the guide to remain free of serious spoilers but external links are beyond my control and could change or feature spoiler comments so please use your discretion. Discussion of the people behind the masks and the music projects of ex members can be found in the Ghost Uncensored Facebook group. Helvetesfönster translates from Swedish as ‘Hell Window’ and was a style of dress during The Middle Ages which was square cut and revealed a side view of a woman’s breasts. It is the second instrumental on Prequelle. Metal Hammer magazine hits stands on April 26th, the cover features Cardinal Copia holding Papa Emeritus III’s severed head.Gavin Fitzjohn (Ex Adequate Seven, has also worked with Manic Street Preachers and Super Furry Animals) (Saxophone)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop