NYX Professional Makeup Lift And Snatch Brow Tint Pen, Smudge-proof, Transfer-proof, Ash Brown

£4.245
FREE Shipping

NYX Professional Makeup Lift And Snatch Brow Tint Pen, Smudge-proof, Transfer-proof, Ash Brown

RRP: £8.49
Price: £4.245
£4.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is some bleeding into fine lines on my hand swatches, but I don't notice any bleeding on my actual brow. Filling up even the finest of brows with natural, hair-like volume, the Lift and Snatch Brow Tint Pen takes your arch from here to here in no time at all! The precision tip is great and you can make the lines fatter or thinner by increasing or decreasing the pressure as you apply. It's also the best type of product for laminated brows as it will give you the most real like brow hairs look. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

The tinted, buildable shades are suitable for all hair colours, allowing you to take your look from natural to snatched in no time. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. May Contain / Peut Contenir (+/-): Ci 77266 [Nano] / Black 2, Ci 16035 / Red 40, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 42090 / Blue 1. I lived through that ghastly period when plucking your eyebrows suuuuuuuuuper thin was fashionable and mine have never recovered, leaving them sparse and very uneven. This flexible micro-brush tip pen allows you to create thin to thick lines that actually look like hairs IRL.

I find it's lighter in color than my brows and just a bit warmer (my natural brow is very grey toned). com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

I don't recommend storing it upside down, like with most such products, because it will leak and be too wet. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. You can apply light pressure and it gives you very thin, almost a bit transparent hair like strokes and color. All of that makes it feel almost criminal to admit it but sometimes I still wish the tails of my brows were a bit fuller.As someone who rarely fills in my eyebrows, I was afraid there would be a learning curve to applying the NYX Lift and Snatch Brow Pen, but it's actually very simple. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria Andorra Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Belarus Belgium Belize Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Fiji Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Guam Guernsey Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Jersey Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Malta Marshall Islands Micronesia Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands New Zealand Norway Oman Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Pierre and Miquelon San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Seychelles Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. So again seen this everywhere and it can be hard to get them hair like stokes with pencil but this is just hair strokes in a pen, nib is so fine u can't go wrong and eyebrows looks unreal.

It's not the easiest thing to use it does take practice but it works well when you get the hang of it. It delivers the perfect amount of colour to fill in sparse areas without leaving behind a glob of pigment.It gives a very natural hair stroke like finish and I have received compliments on my brows since starting to use this. Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol, Peg/Ppg-14/4 Dimethicone, Pvp, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triisopropanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol.

I do have my brows micro bladed , however where I have fading and patches this is a great product for adding in to create a fresh looking micro blading effect. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The pen features a flexible micro-brush tip that makes applying super fine, hair-like strokes a breeze.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop