Heinz Beanz Barbecue, 390 g (Pack of 12)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With absolutely no artificial colours or preservatives, our barbecue baked beans taste great and are nutritious too!

I have made these BBQ Baked Beans using haricot beans but you could use cannelloni beans if you prefer.Ingredients: Beans (52%), Tomatoes (37%), Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Puree, Malt Vinegar (contains Barley), Modified Cornflour, Smoke Flavourings (contains Wheat), Salt, Colour: Plain Caramel and Paprika Extract, Spice, Herb Extract. Ingredienser: Bönor (52%), tomater (37%), socker, koncentrerad tomatpuré, maltvinäger ( korn), modifierad majsmjöl, rökaromer ( vete), salt, färgämne (karamell och paprikaextrakt), kryddor, örtextrakt. Heinz Beanz don't just taste great, but are nutritious too; high in fibre, high in protein and low in fat, as well as contributing to 1 of your 5 a day. Heinz Baked Beanz are brimming with deliciously rich, tomatoey flavour and pair superbly with toast, jacket potatoes and fish fingers and chips to name a few!

The next stage in the evolution was Boston style baked beans (not to be confused with Boston Baked Beans). And as someone who always had an issue with the sliminess of the Heinz baked beans sauce, discovering homemade baked beans was revolutionary! I think we have the evolution of cooking shows and rise and rise of the internet to thank for the discovery of homemade versions of canned food favourites. I just canned a bunch using this recipe (but without thickening the sauce) and the usda bean canning instructions.They are my go to Baked Beans if I am wanting a simple beans on toast lunch or am wanting a Weight Watchers full English breakfast. It should be fine, that’s a “just in case” tip – sauces thickened with cornflour as opposed to flour sometimes lose a bit of thickening power after freezing). I'll definitely be trying this on other dishes, like cheese toasties, baked potatoes and even soups. Navy beans / haricot, if you can find them (that's what Heinz uses) otherwises any beans (preferably white).

Beans, Tomatoes, Water, Sugar, Spirit vinegar, Modified cornflour, Salt, Spice extracts, Herb extract. We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. All of the above generally come straight out of a tin and are white haricot beans (aka navy bean) in a sweet tomato sauce. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product.Between 1941 and 1948, The Ministry of Food classified Heinz Baked Beans as an 'essential food' as part of its wartime rationing system. Heinz Baked Beans Barbecue are the sensational Beans you grew up with, paired with bold flavours you'll want a bite of.

Just as with the initial set of ingredients, add the extra of your choice during the warm up phase and nothing more is required.Heinz Beanz don't just taste great, but are nutritious too high in fibre, high in protein and low in fat, as well as contributing to 1 of your 5 a day. In 2001, the UK's Food Standards Agency found Heinz canned baked beans was one of a number of well-known canned products to be contaminated with the hormone disruptor bisphenol A (BPA). In 1998, Heinz Baked Beans was voted one of 12 brands that citizens of the United Kingdom think best represents the final 10 years of the millennium.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop