Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book: 1

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book: 1

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Prepare yourself to get lost in a magical world with this interactive activity book that takes you through a secret garden of incredible drawings by Johanna Basford.’ Buzzfeed Many colorists like to have the binding removed for easier coloring. As a lot of the illustrations are right to the spine of the book it can be difficult to color. It will cost a few dollars to have the binding removed and a spiral bound attached but may well be worth your while if it is a favorite book. Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book Video Review Siempre me ha gustado colorear así que compre este libro tan pronto como lo publicaron; las ilustraciones me gustaron mucho y podemos añadirle un toque personal no solo mediante colores y sombreados, sino que tenemos oportunidad de agregar nuestros propios diseños al libro. Alter, Alexandra (29 March 2015). "Grown-Ups Get Out Their Crayons". The New York Times. New York . Retrieved 30 March 2015.

Colour and complete this special 10th anniversary edition of Secret Garden , the book that started a global craze. Features a brand-new, specially commissioned fold out poster to celebrate ten years of colouring. Artist Goes Outside The Lines With Coloring Books For Grown-Ups". NPR. 1 April 2015 . Retrieved 4 March 2022. new experimentation : I had to draw the flowers at the right. I still don't know if I'll color the flowers.

My Book Notes

There are few art forms as meditative, nostalgic and all-around blissful as the coloring book.Consider trading in your yoga mat for a set of markers and peruse the gorgeous gardens of Basford's imagination. - Huffington Post Coloring books for adults have been around for decades, but Basford's success…has helped to create a massive new industry category.' The New Yorker En realidad, no importa si eres muy bueno dibujando y coloreando o si es la primera vez que lo haces las ilustraciones son bastante intuitivas así que de a poco uno va soltando la mano y mejorando con la práctica, además como actividad el fin no es hacer una obra de arte sino más bien pasar un rato ameno, relajante y disfrutar de actividades que permitan dar rienda suelta a la creatividad. Este libro es un tanto distinto ya que en él no encontraremos ríos de letras sino más bien dibujos originales hechos por la ilustradora Johanna Basford. Hablamos de un libro para colorear. La temática está inspirada en la flora y fauna que rodean su casa en la campiña escocesa. Entre sus ilustraciones detalladas podemos encontrar algunos dibujos escondidos a modo de juego para sorprendernos conforme uno va coloreando entre líneas. El Jardín Secreto tiene una gran variedad de paisajes para pintar: jardines (obviously) al arte medieval, lugares famosos, temas orientales, etc. Y si además de pintar, te gusta dibujar, es ideal para ti, porque hay páginas que necesitan ser completadas siguiendo diferentes esquemas.

I love Johanna Basford's colouring books, they're better than most. The designs are lovely, and you can colour as simply or as complexly as you like. Not too keen on the treasure hunts - the objects generally spoil the design for me, but that's just me - a lot of people love it, so if you love that kind of thing, this is for you! Colour and complete this special 10th anniversary edition of Secret Garden, the book that started a global craze. Features a brand-new, specially commissioned fold out poster to celebrate ten years of colouring. Prepare yourself to get lost in a magical world with this interactive activity book that takes you through a secret garden of incredible drawings by Johanna Basford.' Buzzfeed The paper is double sided and the images are shown on the reverse as well. The book is presented in story book form. It is interactive as well as the colorist is encouraged to find the hidden objects in the book. Don’t worry if you forget to find them when you are absorbed in your coloring there is a legend at the end. Joanna Basford's Secret Garden is an 'inky treasure hunt and colouring book' filled with intricate drawings waiting to be brought to life. It's the colouring–in book you wish you had the hand–eye coordination to do, aged two.' The IndependentArtist Johanna Basford is at the forefront of the grown up coloring trend. Her whimsical artwork just makes us want to drop all our responsibilities and color forever. - Hello Giggles Joanna Basford's Secret Garden is an 'inky treasure hunt and colouring book' filled with intricate drawings waiting to be brought to life. It's the colouring-in book you wish you had the hand-eye coordination to do, aged two.' The Independent Coloring books for adults have been around for decades, but Basford's success...has helped to create a massive new industry category.' The New Yorker

I have been doing some crappy uploads of pics in the status updates. I will try to delete them since Goodreads nowadays don't let me edit and fix them. Sorry in advance if by trying I deleted also the comments in them. Colouring in isn't just for kids. These intricate, magical drawings from Secret Gardenby Johanna Basford are just waiting to be brought to life.' The Guardian Joanna Basford’s Secret Garden is an ‘inky treasure hunt and colouring book’ filled with intricate drawings waiting to be brought to life. It’s the colouring-in book you wish you had the hand-eye coordination to do, aged two.’ The IndependentJohanna Basford has sold over 21 million books worldwide. Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book was her first book. It has been translated into over 44 languages. Podemos sumergirnos en este jardín y añadir nuestros propios diseños para completar algunas páginas del libro, también cuenta con algunos juegos sobre búsqueda de objetos y laberintos. Colouring in isn't just for kids. These intricate, magical drawings from Secret Garden by Johanna Basford are just waiting to be brought to life.' The Guardian This is one of my favorite colouring books. I love the beautiful hand drawn illustrations that the artist has created.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop