Oral-B Pro 2 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush

Oral-B Pro 2 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush

RRP: £80.00
Price: £40
£40 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500W comes with the whitening brush head, which I am not keen on. The whitening brush head has a rubber cup in the middle of it, which looks similar to a hygienist polishing bur. I think this is too aggressive to use on a daily basis. If you do end up getting the Oral-B Pro 2 2500W, I would recommend purchasing some CrossAction brush heads separately. With such investigations you must have opted for a brush. You mention the Pro 3000 is the best value in your opinion, did you opt for this model? Reply Frustratingly, the brush does not remember the last cleaning mode used. This means every time you use the brush, you will need to press the power button twice if you want to use the sensitive mode. 1 press to turn it on and launch daily clean, a second to get to sensitive mode. You can’t change it before turning the brush on.

Oral-B Pro 1000 vs Pro 2 2000 - Electric Teeth Oral-B Pro 1000 vs Pro 2 2000 - Electric Teeth

Thus if you think you would like or benefit from a travel case it might be worth paying a few pounds more over and above the Pro 2 2000 to benefit from the case. Proprietary pressure control technology– Reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler if you brush too hard.After 2 minutes the alert changes slightly to tell you that you have brushed for long enough. Unlike some brushes, the Pro 2 doesn’t power off automatically. This may be a disappointment to some, but it’s not a big issue. The staple cleaning mode in all Oral-B Electric toothbrushes ( except the Oral-B Vitality). This mode oscillates 8,800 times and pulsates 40,000 times per minute. The daily clean mode lasts for 2 minutes which is what I recommend to my patients. Gum Care mode Unless you really feel a toothbrush that connects to your smartphone is for you, then save yourself a few pounds and go for the Pro 2 2000.

Oral-B Pro 2 2000 vs Pro 2 2500 vs Pro 2 2900 - Electric Teeth

Thanks for Sharing your opinions Richard. There are a few brushes that still use NiMH, but certainly a much more limited choice. Reply No there is no difference. Technically they are the same from the perspective of cleaning abilities so to claim one cleans better than the other is unjustified. This electric toothbrush uses the 3D Oscillating rotating mechanism of action. To remove plaque from the tooth, the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 oscillates, rotates and pulsates. This mechanism of action cleans better than the sonic motion featured on most Philips toothbrushes and cleans significantly better than manual toothbrushes. This particular model features two cleaning modes. Daily clean This is because the cleaning effectiveness is governed by the speed of the oscillations and pulsations of the brush, and this speed is much higher in the Pro 4000 series than in the Pro 2000 models. Just to note, the maximum cleaning effectiveness for each model is achieved in the “Daily Clean” mode. I started using oral b vitality last year as my friend recommended using an electric toothbrush instead of manual ones.

I am not sure about the prices in South Africa. I would say that the Oral-B Pro 2500 has a visible pressure sensor whereas the Oral-B Pro 1000 does not, so I would lean towards to the Oral-B Pro 2500. Whilst we don’t have specific figures for this model, we estimate that the Pro 2 2000 is about average in terms of its impact. This is because it doesn’t have additional, unnecessary extras like Bluetooth or an in handle display. All three electric toothbrushes can use the full range of electric tooth brush heads on offer by Oral-B. These are the:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop