Nestle Carnation Caramel Drizzle, 450g

Nestle Carnation Caramel Drizzle, 450g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s a great method here to point you in the right direction which also explains how to make Carnation Caramel set. Place 25g vegan butter into a bowl and melt in a microwave, then stir into the crushed biscuits until well mixed. Having this reduced the preparation time and made the work easier for me, especially as I am disabled.

Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe | Carnation

Everyone’s a winner So I’ve used this recipe to make Millionaires shortbread for quite a few years now.You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

Classic Banoffee Pie Recipe | Carnation Classic Banoffee Pie Recipe | Carnation

Great gluten free too I made this for a family party where I was catering for gluten and dairy free family members, was really light and creamy and got many compliments. This product is great for adding to tinned fruit to make it a pudding or adding to a tart blackberry crumble. Just like that meme that says, “ there’s no angry way to say bubbles” , so the same can be true for caramel. Dulce de Leche is a popular caramel sauce from South America, which literally translates as ‘sweet milk’.

Scoop this from the tin, our Caramel is perfect for lots of incredible desserts – or sprinkle with a touch of sea salt and warm for an amazing salted caramel sauce to serve with ice-cream.

Millionaires Shortbread Recipe | Carnation Easy Millionaires Shortbread Recipe | Carnation

Look out for Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk Light in 405g can, which is fat free and a source of calcium! We’re working on a few more Carnation Caramel dessert recipes so I’ll make sure I share them with you when they’re ready. Super easy and clean I bought this for the kids for pancakes, they love caramel on them but I always get left with extra from a can this is a game changer no waste or mess! Millionaires Shortbread, also known as a caramel slice, is a classic treat of a crumbly shortbread base topped with caramel and chocolate.I absolutely love making this dessert it's so tasty I've made it for my neighbours and their children. It is made from two main ingredients – fresh milk and sugar – to create a rich and indulgent tasting sauce. CARNATION Caramel is made with no added colours and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. Holds up well between two layers of cake and can be drizzled by melting it a little in the microwave.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop