Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Stroller | Jogging Pushchair | Newborn - 4 Years | Lightweight All-Terrain Buggy | Forest Black | Rain Cover Included

£147.5
FREE Shipping

Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Stroller | Jogging Pushchair | Newborn - 4 Years | Lightweight All-Terrain Buggy | Forest Black | Rain Cover Included

RRP: £295.00
Price: £147.5
£147.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aside from the fixed wheel, the Nipper Sport provides for an extremely smooth ride with excellent rear suspension and it held up better on all terrains than some other more expensive running strollers on the market.

Lightweight, streamlined and lovely to push, this buggy is both stylish and comfortable. As a mum to a daughter who is partial to a buggy nap, the Out N About Nipper Sport has been the ideal choice for me while on the go, whether that's a jog through fields or a walk into town. The suspension is nothing short of amazing, which makes this buggy a breeze to push over bumpy ground - a lifesaver during my many off-road adventures. About the author We aspire to a world where all families can embrace outdoor adventures, connect with nature, and strengthen their bonds through shared experiences. Where holidays or extensive travel is concerned, you’d likely need an umbrella stroller or similar travel-friendly buggy alongside this one. Every type of family: Family is the bonds that we share with all the people we love. We celebrate families of every shape, size and type for the love and support they bring to our lives. I currently store the Nipper in my kitchen when not in use, however I have enough space to leave it unfolded with the wheels attached. It does also stand upright when folded for storage. Out N About Nipper Sport V4: how easy is it to clean?

About Mumsnet Reviews

The handle bar can be adjusted to suit each parent and comes with lots of padding to provide a pleasant experience for the hands (no blisters!). They’ve proven so popular and successful that even the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge selected a bespoke version of the Nipper as their off-road buggy of choice a few years ago. I actually prefer this though as it means the underside of the buggy is kept clear while jogging and doesn’t get muddy when I take it off-roading. The storage pouch is big enough to store the Nipper Sport raincover plus a very small changing bag or changing station and a few groceries. Having tried a number of running strollers on the market right now, the Out’n’About Nipper Sport Running Buggy does hold its own. The foot-break works well with minimal faff if you need to take a break from running to sip some water or tend to your very important passenger.

The large wheels bump up and down kerbs effortlessly and with minimal disturbance to my small passenger. But they do make the buggy extra long, so it unfortunately isn’t well suited to public transport or navigating small shop aisles. However, I regularly take it grocery shopping and have experienced no spatial issues unless the supermarket is particularly busy. The seat is very comfortable, so much so that my daughter falls asleep in the buggy almost every time we use it. The removable seat liner is kept in place with Velcro strips. It's also very roomy so I can rest assured that it's big enough for her to grow into over the next couple of years.The sun canopy is large enough to provide decent coverage, however it’s noisy to fold in and out, which could disturb a napping baby. Note: mine miraculously stays sleeping each time I do this! Another hazard of buggy running is chilly digits. During the winter or even early morning springtime runs, your hand resting on the buggy handlebars is likely to feel the cold, so treat yourself to a cosy fleece muff. • Cup holder It is baby car seat-compatible though (using a universal travel system adapter that needs to be bought separately) and the near-lie-flat seat reclines to over 150 degrees, which is a requirement for newborns. However, I think the seat is a bit too big for small babies so you'd definitely need to buy a newborn support. Running or walking with a buggy naturally takes more effort to push and steer than just bobbing along on your own two feet, so it helps that the Nipper Sport is the lightest buggy around at just 9.8kg with an aluminium frame. The handlebar is also fully adjustable. Find the right height for you and it will feel more like a dream than a drag, and lifting that fixed front wheel will be as easy as pie. As running buggies go, the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 makes a very good first impression. Athletic-looking, sleek and minimalist in design, this buggy is one you’ll be proud to run with, with three large, 16-inch wheels that only add to its striking aesthetic.

I find that the frame also needs to be wiped down every now and again, especially when taking the buggy off-roading. Price and competition: is the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 good value for money? The Nipper Sport can be folded away using the lever on the left side of the running buggy – I found it quite awkward to operate in comparison to some one-handed, compact folds that other running strollers use.Running buggies can be an expensive business and the Chariot Cross from Thule is at the top end of the spectrum. But you get what you pay for, and when you consider cost per use plus functionality, this premium piece of kit takes kiddy transportation up a notch. As well as being a smooth and comfortable ride for runners, it's designed for cycling, walking and even skiing too. Thanks to the brand's VersaWing system, you can switch easily between activities with a few small adjustments (although you do need to buy the skis separately) and it performs equally well across all terrains. Even in warm weather babies can get chilly in a pushchair. Bear in mind that while you're getting hot and sweaty, your little one is sitting still. But a cosy pramsuit can fix this! • Buggy clips Would I recommend the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 to parents? Absolutely. No, it’s not the smallest of buggies, it isn't compact when folded and likely won’t fit comfortably in your car boot unless you remove the front wheel first. But it’s more than fit for the purpose it was intended for and that’s running.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop