Evangelion Finally

Evangelion Finally

RRP: £31.95
Price: £15.975
£15.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pressed on opaque pink and magenta splatter vinyl. Manufacturing variations may result with some copies being translucent. B2: Sakura Nagashi (桜流し) -2021 Remastered- (The theme song of “EVANGELION: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO.”)

Turntable Lab has been a trusted store for DJs + Audio Heads + Music Fans for over 20 years. Read more about our story. The sound itself I have to say its rather fantastic. This is a well mastered and pressed release which has indulged me with instruments and sounds I had previously not even noticed. Perhaps because I never watched a high quality version of the series, but I digress. The musicality and atmosphere comes across so well that you finally realize that this had real musicians recorded on stage and not just synthesizers in a studio and many times it feels like youre there, hearing their performance.

s going to be the biggest year for Evangelion since its very first 25 years ago. We’ll finally be getting the last Rebuild of Evangelion movie Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0, which is a big light at the end of a very long tunnel. Fans in the United States and England will also finally be getting the original series on Blu-ray next year, courtesy of Gkids and All The Anime, respectively; the biggest white whale for those who love buying their anime on shiny discs still. If you thought it couldn’t get better than this for fans of anime’s most beloved monster, Milan Records announced Evangelion Finally, a best-of Evangelion vinyl for the series’ 25th anniversary!

entry-level to mid-level audiophile turntable with built-in phono preamp + electronic speed control switch (33/45) As a whole its one of the crowns in my collection and not just for its rarity. This truly is worth the money as a collector, fan of the series and music lover in general. A2: Beautiful World (Da Capo Version) (The theme song of film “Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice upon a Time.”)It took a very long time to ship this release, as it had many delays. But they cooked this until it was done and it's beautiful. It's exactly what I wanted! Cruel angels thesis and fly me to the moon have never sounded so good. I can make out parts of the songs I could never before, which I love about vinyl, especially a well made release. The mastering for this, you can tell, was done with great care. It truly sounds great. The "bossa acid" cover of FMTTM has these crisp bongos that just pop out at you and bright guitars.

I didn't even bother listening to C or D on either LP. Not sure that I want to roll the dice again. We believe that video games and their merchandise are awesome. And that it should be much more than just a small part of a pop culture store, or the ‘loot’ section in a gaming shop. Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, variation): 21_0303 / 19439866211-B JN-H STERLING 228546E2 1010922 MRP3315 / 19439892791-B #10Milan Records is proud to present the vinyl release of EVANGELION FINALLY, a collection of vocal songs performed by Yoko Takahashi and Megumi Hayashibara as heard in the hit anime series NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and EVANGELION 2.0 YOU CAN (NOT) ADVANCE. This release arrives on the 25th anniversary of the debut of the series, which has since become a global cultural phenomenon with fans across the world gearing up for the Shin Evangelion film release in 2021. Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. US-exclusive Translucent Clear Vinyl release of the theme song EP for the 2021 film Evangelion 3.0+1.0: Thrice Upon A Time. Features a new cover exclusive to releases outside of Japan, depicting movie character Asuka Langley Shikinami. Includes a 12"x12" info sheet with credits and lyrics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop