XTRONS Double 2 Din Universal Car Stereo Radio Player Mounting Car Cage Head Unit Cage Fitting Kit (14-003A)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

XTRONS Double 2 Din Universal Car Stereo Radio Player Mounting Car Cage Head Unit Cage Fitting Kit (14-003A)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After driving around like this for a few days testing the system, I decide to try angling the double din cage and headunit within the new fascia so as not to get so much glare from the sun. I managed to do this and these last few photos are how it looks now. The finished? article. Note: Please don’t ask us to declare your goods as a gift, or to value your items at less than they are worth. We’d love to be able to help you out, but we don’t want to end up in jail! I don't have the centre speaker connected, and didn't when the Saab stereo was in, so I've used this space to store excess GPS antenna cable.

China units have a reputation to be over sized and may require modification to the fascia to allow it to fit. This kit is designed to replace the metal cage kit that is usually supplied with your new aftermarket double din head-unit or navigation system. It is used along with fascias that have 103mm high hole sizes. This cage kit comes complete with fixings to attach to the new car radio body. Firstly, after resetting the system I've lost access to the preloaded detailed maps in the SatNav, after getting intouch with Kenwood, I've found this is a software issue that can only be sorted by returning the unit to Kenwood. This isn't a problem because the unit is being returned due to the second issue. a>

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop