Guess By Marciano for Her Eau De Parfum, 100 ml

Guess By Marciano for Her Eau De Parfum, 100 ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No, but when I read orange in cologne reviews I think a citrus scent that is in summer scents and this is NOT that kind of orange. If you like citrus in your alcohol, and now you transform it into a sweet perfume smell, then you'll be in for a treat. Very strong sillage so only one spray between the breastbone so I get to enjoy it all day without offending anyone in the office. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. With initial spray opening it's kinda bitter/harsh and almost unpleasant with my mom not really enjoying it and me kinda regretting getting it for her.

I like to wear this scent during my cruise jobs but I like it so much that even back home in Florida I wear this to parties.I have a strange relationship with this scent-sometimes I wear it and feel so sexy- I smell the boozy orange, rich white floral, warm simmering spices, enveloped in a musky, vanilla base. To me this smells like grabbing drinks with your girlfriends, I think of summer night when using this.

It smells like a cabana by a pool in a hotel in Puerto Rico, or an outdoor terrace restaurant in the Caribbean, with this exotic booze wafting into the air. I want to wear my beloved chypres but I get complimented by my husband and other people when I smell like baking cookies. Guess by Marciano shares similarities with Fancy, but with the strong syrupy sweetness dialed down and tempered with citrus, musk and spice (cardamom). I've finally worked out what I like about this one - it's got a Britney Spears Fantasy vibe in the drydown.I tested this when the weather was warmer (not in the heat because I'm not insane) and when it was colder. Había escuchado la marca, aún que en ropa, por lo que me decidí a conseguir el perfume para ver si muy fregones con los aromas, y no me han decepcionado, dura bastante e incluso podía oler muy bajito el aroma después de un día cometo de trabajo, e incluso si me lavaba las manos, como suelo ponerme un poco en las muñecas, el aroma resistía el lavado y se quedaba con buen aroma. To me, it paints a vivid feel of a young woman in a bar on a cool summer night at an exotic tropical island having the party of her life. Then, when I read the reviews here, I spritzed once on my wrist and it was heavenly so orangy oriental. I can see their description of a "woody oriental" as it does conjure images of an eastern spice market.

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. It's a green amber spicy scent, totally synthetic notes (not necessarily a knock - I like many synthetic notes, but it's immediately apparent why it's so affordable) but this will please you if that description sounds like something you'd like. One of the reasons I purchased it is because there is a discussion about it being reminiscent of butter or buttered popcorn. I don't get any citrus other than the juicy orange and I'd swear (again) that I smell a beautiful creamy coconut as well. Its bitter and sweet, unique, you can definitely smell the sweetness of the star fruit, and the bitterness of the cardamom, together?If you have consented to the use of profiling cookies, by installing these cookies, we will be able to send you marketing communications more similar to the preferences expressed while browsing the site. this scent would work well layered with ellen by ellen tracy to add a touch of soft, warm spice or escada magnetism to really indulge in syrupy richness if that's your thing or let it stand on it's own 'cuz it's just so damn pretty without any help from its fragrance friends!

It's reasonably "natural" smelling, and while it's a bit on the sweet side, it may not be too sweet for me (I'll have to wear it at least one more time). Top notes are Curacao, Carambola (Star Fruit), Cardamom and Grapefruit; middle notes are Honeysuckle, Jasmine and Peony; base notes are Vanilla, Musk and Woody Notes. Our Outlet Mall and Al Rigga branch includes a perfume bar concept where you can create your own favourite fragrance on the spot. Well, it kind of did improve slightly after the initial blast, and about 20 minutes of having it on my wrist, but it still didn't exactly blow me away!I might use this a little more often, due to the sex appeal statement you'll be making while wearing it. It smells like your standard feminine woody musk perfume dry-down, with the addition of vanilla in it. The women's fragrance Guess By Marciano for Women will instantly excite you, and thanks to its enduring composition, it will surround you all day long. Now this perfum is the closest true vanilla scent I have found since vanilla fields by Coty and a far better cent asfor layering on heavy orientals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop