The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body's Ability to Heal Itself

The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body's Ability to Heal Itself

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dr. Nelson is an acclaimed and popular speaker on the international seminar circuit and now travels to many countries around the globe, teaching seminars on the Emotion Code and Body Code. He has been a guest on over 1,000 radio and television shows, documentaries, and live appearances, and has presented his very timely message to millions around the world. Enjoy 10 engaging learning modules, complete with videos and demonstrations by Dr. Brad, Jean, and Josh Emotions have their own unique energy frequencies. When those feelings and their energies aren’t fully processed by the body, they may be trapped.

Increase your credibility and your income by becoming a sought-after Body Code Certified Practitioner! Take your understanding of Dr. Bradley Nelson’s Emotion Code to the next level with the exciting Body Code Certification Program.In our ever-evolving healthcare landscape, it has become apparent that something is amiss. With an alarming estimate of one in three adults suffering from chronic disease, a critical question arises: Why does people’s health continue to deteriorate despite substantial financial investments? The answer, to a significant extent, lies in the prevalent approach of symptom-focused medicine. When we find remove imbalances, entities, and negative energies in the body, we can more clearly here are angels warnings in messages, and better feel their love for us. I thought the premise of the book was intriguing and very enlightening. I would say it's along the lines of Ray Kay for those that channel energy. Although we did go into how did channel these different energies with people, I did feel as though it was extremely distracting to have so many testimonials in a book. It left me feeling as though it didn't really want to try it because I was uncertain whether or not there was a lot of truth behind it. The author’s intent to promote paid courses, certifications, and videos makes reading less enjoyable and calls entire books into question. Dr. Bradley Nelson book, 'The Body Code,' is truly a MUST have for anyone interested in energy healing...for themselves, friends and family, but especially if they are becoming a certified Emotion Code and Body Code practitioner. Although Dr. Nelson released The Body Code energy healing modality to the world some ten or so years ago, this is his definitive book...now describing the processes in full...with Emotion Code and Body Code information now in one volume, and so well written too.

Then comes the step of figuring out more about the problem. You might ask if there’s anything special to know about this problem. If there is, you ask more questions to understand where it comes from and how it affects you. Another: “I’ve been watching every webinar I can about the Emotion Code and the Body Code. You were discussing how having a gallbladder imbalance can cause right knee pain. I don’t have The Body Code yet, but I decided just to ask my body if I had an imbalance in my gallbladder. The answer was yes, and I released two emotions. My knee feels great now! (My doctor said it was arthritis.) Why this is so amazing is that my daughter was born in 1990 and I had my gallbladder removed two weeks later. The physical organ has been gone for twenty-two years, but the energy (spirit) organ is still there!” In a typical session, I will start by making a connection with your subconscious mind, and then use muscle-testing to ask yes/no questions of it. This will lead us to the specific imbalances that need to be released, which we then do using a simple technique. Through the huge range of imbalances it can deal with, The Body Code facilitates deeper and more comprehensive treatment of almost any sort of issue, including: Dramatically expand your knowledge, grow your intuitive abilities, master concepts and discover your full potential as a Level 2: The Body Code Certified Practitioner! Our newly updated course gives you an expert understanding of the 6 imbalances, and how they can impact overall well-being. By taking the next step in your energy healing education you could get more clients, help more people and even make more money!Thus, I made it through the first 34% before I was completely unable to go any further without accessing the mean-to-be accompanying PDF. Dr. Nelson graduated with honors from Life Chiropractic College West in San Lorenzo, California, in 1988. As a practicing holistic Chiropractor, Dr. Nelson specialized in helping those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and other difficult conditions, and successfully helped patients from across the United States and Canada until his retirement from active practice in 2004. Since 1998, Dr. Nelson has lectured internationally on alleviating chronic and incurable diseases through energy work, and restoring balance to the 6 key elements of health in the body. In 2009, he channeled his life’s work into a simple yet powerful self-study course known as The Body Code system, which teaches how to balance the body in these 6 key areas. The Body Code is being used successfully by doctors and laypeople alike to improve the health of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, and is a software application as well as newly published hardcover book. The body code is the set of instructions that tell the cells in the body what to do. These instructions are written in the DNA, which is the genetic material that makes up the chromosomes. The DNA is like a recipe book for the body, and the body code is like the instructions for making a cake. Paired organs: when the left organ blows a fuse, there is an immediate imbalance on the right side.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop