myFirst Camera 3 - Mini Camera for Kids Boys Girls Age 4-15 Camera for Travel with Selfie Lens 12MP HD Video Camera with Free Shockproof Case and Neck Lanyard (Blue)

£46.17
FREE Shipping

myFirst Camera 3 - Mini Camera for Kids Boys Girls Age 4-15 Camera for Travel with Selfie Lens 12MP HD Video Camera with Free Shockproof Case and Neck Lanyard (Blue)

RRP: £92.34
Price: £46.17
£46.17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Like its predecessors, our Camera 3 comes with preloaded frames to give your child insta-like photos! I couldn’t wait to return to the office and load that first film. And that was the start of my photographic career.

Waterproof Camera for Kids UK | Capture the World with

Create vivid & clear photos without having to wait for them to dry. You can print out in just 10 seconds just by pressing the print button. With thermal printing technology, you no longer have to worry about refilling ink! My first proper camera was a Pentax K-r with a small 40mm/2.8 lens. I went to buy one of the canons or Nikons in Jessops at the tine when they had Jessops and Jacobs across the street at Tottenham Court Road. I even drove from Peterborough to Manchester to take a shot of him holding his Beirette for a feature about cheap but very capable cameras for ‘Practical Photography’.) Capture HD photos and videos with our 8MP camera! See the vivid and bright shots with our 2” IPS screen. Your child can now see the beauty and clarity in shots they take. Unleash the shutterbug in your kids! myFirst Camera 2 made with reinforced high strength polymers for underwater additional drop protection and can be used up to 3m underwater for 180 minutes! Get snapping! Best For:We recently took the myFirst Camera 10 on a family vacation, and it was a hit! It's lightweight and portable, so my child could capture all the beautiful moments without any hassle.

Camera for Kids - myFirst Camera 2 Waterproof Camera for Kids - myFirst Camera 2

One of the easiest instant cameras to use, the new Instax Mini is a great choice for kids. Its Auto Exposure mode produces great results in a range of lighting conditions, and though it can be a bit temperamental sometimes, you'll likely be most pleased with the prints it spits out.Some factors, like image quality, are still going to come into play. However, the best cameras for kids are as much about usability, robustness, and affordability –not to mention educational value, if you want to help your kids understand photography rather than just enable them to take pretty pictures. This camera does a good job of appealing to a wide range of ages, thanks to a fun design touches for youngsters, and practical features for older, more demanding, users – such as a selfie camera and high-resolution stills & video capture. There’s no need for glue or anything else – like an Ikea table, everything’s in the box, and there are a few extra screws for the inevitable moment one disappears through a gap in the floorboards. Be aware, though – this is not a simple Lego set. It’s pretty complicated and will take a long time, and we wouldn’t recommend it as a project for kids younger than mid-teens. A bit later, having grown out of the 44a, and while still at school, I started to use my fathers’ Agfa Isolette 120 film folder (with the Bakelite top – not metal), which had his name written inside the leather case, and a date 1940. I am not sure how he came by the camera in the war years, which were spent in London, some time suffering TB, and having a major part of this right lung removed, and working as a junior doctor (he later was a chest physician!). I still have the Agfa Folder, and serviced the shutter recently. Enjoy instant printout within 10 seconds with our 12 Megapixel myFirst Camera Insta 2. Camera Insta 2 uses quality thermal printing paper and supports microSD cards up to 32GB. This lightweight camera comes with a lanyard and extra selfie lens which your child will be able to take photos from sun-up till sun-down. Best For:

Dual Lens Camera for Kids UK | myFirst Camera 3

We know how difficult it is to take selfies without dropping your camera. So we’ve added a selfie lens above the screen. It was the perfect camera: light, compact, easy to use and produced great images. Selling that camera for something newer and more complicated is still something I still regret as a folly of impatient youth. It's true that there is no built-in EVF, which might put some people off, and the smooth finish to the body might make it look rather stylish but it doesn't make for the firmest handgrip.Thank you, Allan, for another heart-warming story of “my first camera”. I think we could make up a book with all the stories. In fact, they might make another article. A consideration is that Instax Mini film works out cheaper than Polaroid Go film, but then you'll also need to replace those AA batteries on the Mini whereas the Go just needs USB to top up the power. And the Go boasts double exposures, which you won't get unless you opt for pricier options like the Instax Mini 90.A fun and funky little camera, the Polaroid Go is ideal for little hands to get started with. This 8MP camera is designed for kids aged around 4-8, and comes with a decent set of features to keep the curious mind occupied. Despite its resolution, video quality is reduced to a very low-res 320x240 pixels. My first camera…Kodak Brownie 44a ( https://www.brownie-camera.com/9.shtml) given to me one Christmas, early 1960’s… Resolution (ISO-12233):We use a resolution chart based on ISO-12233 from Applied Image inc to indicate the limit of the camera’s vertical resolution at the centre of the frame. The higher the value, the better the detail resolution.

12MP Digital Camera with Shockproof case - OAXIS Asia Pte Ltd

Its proportions make it perfect for smaller hands while the menus are nice and clear. The picture quality is very good too, with accurate white balance and well-saturated colors. It's not the cheapest Canon DSLR but it's our favorite for size, features, and long-term usefulness and the best camera for kids starting in college. And there are some other cameras to talk about, but also for another time, or this will be a longer article than the main story! Either way, there are loads of great cameras out there for children, some of which are expressly for younger people, and others that just happen to suit them. Glad you hear you look forward to our ramblings on various subjects. With the help of our authors from around the world, we seem to have a good mix of photographic subjects, plus a few off at a tangent. In a way cameras have lives too and have seen a lot of things in those lives. Mike might recall how, as part of the Swiss Photos research, I found the details of the early life (in 1935) of one of my cameras written in Swedish inside a box which came with the camera. Mike and others helped with translation from Swedish. I later found a photo of the Crown Prince of Sweden which may have been taken with the camera as the writing inside the box lid mentions that it was at the event where the photo was taken.

For anyone looking to shoot video too, it can film in 4K and as a max continuous burst shooting mode of 10fps. The image quality and autofocus performance on this camera is pretty good and overall it's an excellent camera for the price. He bought a simple, cheap hand-held light meter from Dixons to go with it (the Beirette has mechanical shutter speeds of only B, 30th, 60th and 125th, but apertures from f2.9 down to f22), and he got absolutely perfect photos in the bright European light there.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop