Day2 Dry Wash Clothes Spray, Delicates, 200ml

Day2 Dry Wash Clothes Spray, Delicates, 200ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Just a heads up; the brand doesn't recommend using the product on properly dirty clothes, but if there's no stains? So much so, Ricky wore one of the t-shirts I had worked on after 15-20 minutes of it hanging on a door to set. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

It obviously isn't to replace ironing or will it make clothes look ironed but it does smooth out creases so it looks presentable. It does this witchcraft through a ‘stiffening molecule’ which tightens fabrics and keep them looking freshly-pressed.Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

It is only to freshen and smooth out creases in fabrics that aren't dirty but could do with a quick refresh and smooth. Forget hand washing, going to the dry cleaner or using the quick wash setting, Day2 Dry Wash Spray gives you that freshly-washed feeling in minutes. It is so much more than a fabric refresh spray, as it removes odours, gives your clothes an instant iron effect and makes clothes feel as though they have just been washed. Day2 sprays simply allow you to revive these clothes with a quick spray and smooth out of the fabric.

I was sceptical at first as thought it would just mask odours, or my clothes would smell nice but still would need an iron. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. They mention that it leaves their items clean and fresh smelling, and it saves them time and wear in washing and ironing.

I will admit, I was rather sceptical and was in slight disbelief that something like this could ever work. Bringing up son Woody and living together happily with partner Ricky and not forgetting, fur baby Elsie. But it has who knows how many chemicals in it, any slight excess from spraying jeans that landed on the floor, made my *carpeted* bedroom dangerously slick. Some sprays are just perfume and water – your clothes might smell refreshed, but it’s only surface dressing.As for the denim spray, I literally never iron jeans as I find the creases disappear one you put jeans on.

Where Day 2 really impressed us is how much it decreased some of our shirts without the use of an iron. Very crumpled indeed after full days wear on one of hottest most humid days of the year (July 23, 2019). And the savings in actual washing and ironing, not to mention the wear in doing both, is very welcome indeed. But don’t think this means you’ll now have rigid jumpers; Day 2 also softens fibres by forming a soft, lubricating layer across the surface.It keeps your clothes looking freshly-pressed thanks to stiffening molecules and fibre softeners so your clothes smell fresh. What do you do when you can’t be bothered to wash your day 3 hair, have no time or the hot water has gone off?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop