L.O.L. Surprise Glitter Colour Change Doll Set With 7 Surprises - Random Assortment - Including Collectable Doll, Sparkly Fashions and Accessories - Suitable For Kids From 4 Years

£9.995
FREE Shipping

L.O.L. Surprise Glitter Colour Change Doll Set With 7 Surprises - Random Assortment - Including Collectable Doll, Sparkly Fashions and Accessories - Suitable For Kids From 4 Years

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Collect all 12 brand new, glittery dolls that are ready for the Winter Disco, like Snow Leopard, On Pointe, Figure 8, and Sleigh Babe. For the first time ever, feed the doll water with the bottle, and the water reveals beautiful, glimmering glitter inside their hair. Each fan-favourite character comes with 7 surprises to unbox, including a fierce outfit, multiple accessories, and glittery hair for a glamourous new look. I have purchased all of these dolls and toys with my own money so that I can express my own opinions.

Le parti del corpo della bambola reagiscono al freddo e cambiano colore, creando un effetto davvero stupefacente. It seems as though all of the pets are made to go with one of the human characters, like Su-Purr Kitty to Super B. Upon termination of your account, all points and/or Rewards that you have accumulated will immediately expire.Our very FIRST glow-in-the-dark dolls come with 7 surprises to reveal all the spoooooky ways to play, all in our earth-friendly paper ball! If MGA terminates the Program, any unused points and/or Rewards will expire and be void when the Program is terminated. Anyway, given all of this, I have to wonder what's keeping vendors from deciphering the codes and selling all of the least popular or most common toys while skimming off the rare items?

Surprise™ Glitter Globe™ Pets, and Lils™ in the Winter Disco™ Series, and you can connect the balls together to create a beautiful Snow B. The sand feels strange, smells bad, gets stuck inside the shoes, and leaves me with the sense that I've been contaminated. I'd venture to say that it isn't even worth cracking the seal on the sand disc to get the shoes out. UNBOX 7 SURPRISES including a collectible doll, a fabulous outfit, multiple accessories, a bottle, a secret message, and all new glitter hair.

I'm not as happy about the constant shedding of the glitter and the mess is makes on Fancy's face and around my house. Each tub is bursting with vibrant colours and shimmering glitter, adding a touch of glamour to every creation. My only complaint is that the glitter is massively over-applied and so it falls off and gets stuck on the dolls' faces, on my face (in my eye!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop