L'Oréal Paris Unlimited Bendable Mascara Black

L'Oréal Paris Unlimited Bendable Mascara Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If I'm on a night out without the specs I apply 2 layers, WOWZER, I look like i have fake lashes on. AQUA / WATER ● STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER ● STEARETH-20 ● CERA ALBA / BEESWAX ● ACACIA SENEGAL GUM ● COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ● ALCOHOL DENAT. Para desmaquillarse no se quita simplemente con toallitas, eso sí, hay que utilizar un desmaquillarte en condiciones. Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn’t blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much.

The Ultra-Soft brush coats lashes with a silky smooth formula; enriched with lash-loving castor oil. It’s similar to the Lancome Grandiose mascara which I love, and it performs very well in comparison. Use brush bent to lift lashes from root to tip and access hard-to-reach bottom and top lashes, from inner to outer corners. Thanks to the unique combination of fixing waxes that gently coat lashes for our ultimate no smudge, no flake, no budge mascara.Always seek the advice of a GP or physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding your medical condition. With its intense black pigment and technology that coats lashes right up to the very tip, UNLIMITED creates an extreme lengthening effect. With an approach grounded in science, leading beauty brand L'Oreal demands only the most visionary products from its team. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Whether you need an everyday cover-up or a slick of red-carpet glamour, L’Oreal is committed to making you feel ‘worth it’ at any time of day.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . There isn’t a lot of curl here either but it does capture all my lashes and pulls them upwards and out to give my lashes a longer look. L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture mascara dresses your lashes in a liquid black silk for lash by lash definition. Two positioned brush applicator : use it straight to build up lenght or bend it to intensify the height of even your smallest lashes.L’Oreal Unlimited Mascara is a new lash lifting and lengthening formula with a bendable wand that’s inspired by a makeup artist’s technique of bending a mascara wand for more control and lifting up lashes at the root.

After that initial application I proceeded to bend the wand and work it under my lash line to lift my lashes up and out. I tried it with a disposable brush with different bristles and saw a better result with more defined and separated lashes. Simply apply warm water to a cotton pad and hold onto lashes taking this game-changing mascara to new heights.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The brush coats lashes with a creamy, non-clumpy formula which glides on perfectly to volumise, lengthen and define every last lash.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop