TP-Link Deco X68 AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, Tri-Band Wi-Fi, AI-Driven Mesh, Up to 7,000 sq ft Coverage, 4-7 Bed Room, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, With TP-Link HomeShield's kit, Pack of 3

£9.9
FREE Shipping

TP-Link Deco X68 AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, Tri-Band Wi-Fi, AI-Driven Mesh, Up to 7,000 sq ft Coverage, 4-7 Bed Room, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, With TP-Link HomeShield's kit, Pack of 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The only problem with HomeShield is HomeCare which came with most of the same features but was completely free. The tri-band connection means that your devices don't need to share bandwidth with the mesh connection. I would have preferred a different color than white, considering the stations work best when placed in the center of living spaces, but the Deco stations aren't too ugly. No matter how many screens or devices are on at once, everyone is able to enjoy a more efficient network that loads faster without dragging down performance.

Installing the system is as easy as downloading the app, selecting what unit you’re setting up, and following the instructions.Thankfully, that problem has started to go away with the rise of mesh Wi-Fi systems, like the Google Nest Wi-Fi, Eero series, and Netgear Orbi. TP-Link already has many mesh Wi-Fi systems, but the company released another one recently: the Deco X68. The TP-Link Deco X68 is a great fit for someone that needs coverage for a large home and will even keep up with a gigabit fiber connection. Keep your family safe online with one-touch security settings that block content based on age-appropriateness.

I might be misunderstanding something, because most of the tests I've seen from reviews seem to be internet speed tests, I would imagine that file transfer speed is the same, but I'm not sure. One of the more important features in the Deco X68 is tri-band connectivity, which isn't available in many budget mesh systems.I can understand having an optional subscription for functionality with running server costs (like external firewalls), but HomeShield Pro comes off as TP-Link double-dipping for basic router functionality. The 'More' page has most of the system's other settings, including options for the network itself, device blocks, firmware updates, and WPS setup.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop