FURZAPPER 2-PACK- Pet Hair Remover For Laundry

FURZAPPER 2-PACK- Pet Hair Remover For Laundry

RRP: £15.19
Price: £7.595
£7.595 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once full, you simply open the handle and empty it into the trash – beats pulling the fur off yourself every couple of swipes. DO NOT USE with Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets because they reduce the effectiveness of the Hair Catcher. Michael, a stay-at-home dad and parent of two dogs and a cat was beyond frustrated with doing laundry as removing his fur babies' hair and dander from clothes was beginning to become an annoying task.

As if you needed another reason to grab a set, these balls reduce wrinkles and act as a natural fabric softener. It also prevents painful matted fur and cat hairballs that require hairball treatment, so you don’t step on them while barefoot at 3 a. Before I started using pet hair removers, I would grab my old clunker of a vacuum, connect the “dog hair attachment,” and listen to the roaring sound as it worked overtime to clean a small area of hair.While it may look like an ordinary block of sponge, the Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter is best when used dry.

Due to its larger size, the Lily Brush Forever Furless Pet Hair Remover would be best suited for furniture, blankets or sheets. Short fur proves even more difficult to remove from clothes, upholstery and carpet, because it needles into the fabric. It’s a brush and squeegee in one, and that’s exactly what makes it excel at ridding your car of pet hair.My dog and both cats have relatively short fur and a thick undercoat, so I don’t see the sort of dramatic results one might expect from a long-haired breed.

Even after a trip through your washer and dryer, dog hair will still cling to your laundry – especially if your pup has short, wiry hair.When the cloth was dry, I was able to scoop up pet hair from my countertop and floors, but it was hardly practical. Packaging recommends handwashing the FurZapper with dish soap after every two or three laundry loads of use. If you are looking for a natural and effective way to remove dog hair from your laundry, grab a set of the Smart Sheep Wool Balls – they are worth every cent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop