Mod Podge CS11201 8 oz Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish, Gloss

Mod Podge CS11201 8 oz Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish, Gloss

RRP: £24.95
Price: £12.475
£12.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mod Podge is a craft supply made up of several ingredients, including vinyl acetate. The combination produces a product that is somewhat water resistant, but not waterproof. These Cricut mugs are so cute and perfect for any level of crafter! Even if you have never worked with vinyl, don’t worry, you can do this project! Mugs are great for teachers, neighbors, really anyone — they are bound to bring a smile to someone’s face. Fill these mugs with candy and a gift card, wrap it in colorful cellophane, and you have a wonderful and thoughtful gift! These mugs are a simple, but personalized gift to give! How easy is that? This is a very hard question for me to answer, because it really depends on the application. But if you have to get one formula, I would get original Gloss if you want a shiny finish or original Matte if you want a flat finish (no shine). What formula is the most durable? Add more images or layer other images overtop of your first if you are wanting more than one. Just follow the same steps as above. HOWEVER – if you live in Seattle and your project is constantly rained on, or you live in Arizona and the sun is beating down on your craft all the time, I suggest another sealer that is waterpoof and/or UV resistant on top. What about Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge?

So now let’s answer the question you’re all wondering in more detail: Is Mod Podge waterproof? Is Mod Podge Waterproof? Now, you will coat the entire mug (except the handle) because you'll want the mug to have the same texture all over. You may choose to seal only the vinyl, but just be aware that the texture may be noticeably different in the places you apply the sealer versus the areas where you don’t. And then, to make your Cricut mug dishwasher safe, I recommend Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Sealer! A foam or soft bristle brush will help spread the Mod Podge smoothly on your mug. Make sure you adhere it really well and ensure there are no bubbles by running your brush over top. A foam brush is good for this! There are only a couple of items you must have to make this project. You need permanent adhesive vinyl in a color to go on your mug. You’ll also want standard grip transfer tape to get the vinyl onto your mug’s surface.

To Seal or Not to Seal

It is best to work starting from the piece’s center and then working outward. Tip #3: Applying and Curing Mod Podge Now that you’ve gotten the skinny on how to use it, here are some common questions I get about the formula. I’ve provided the answers to the best of my ability! Questions About Dishwasher Safe Gloss 1. Isn’t all Mod Podge dishwasher safe? Why do I need a special formula? You can make ANYTHING with this stuff – it is the business! I craft left, right and center with my trusty jar of homemade mod podge! Once you cut out your vinyl, you want to weed it, which means to remove all the extra bits that you don’t want to transfer to your mug. You might be able to do this with your fingernail, but you might want to use a weeding tool (I do).

Spraying the printed photo surface with an acrylic spray sealer can be an effective substitute if no laser printer is available. So if you are planning on using the glossy finish on something where you will be touching it a lot or in a frame under glass, you may want to consider a different finish.Grab a single piece of scrapbook paper, newspaper, or fabric. Use the process above to attach the piece of paper or fabric to the plaque. Practice a bit before you get started. We have a great list of beginner craft projects here. I accidentally made small personal experiment. Firstly, I prepared the diamond painting for sealing: I flattened the canvas, ensured, that all drills were in place and just did not have to put the glue. I hanged the canvas in a closet for next day. And the some days after I had to repeat the whole process, because some diamond drills had popped out from their places :(. Types of sealers I always recommend that you first create a test piece to see how the Crafts Top Coats and Sealers work on your surface.Some products can change the color and/or the transparency of the piece. That can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your vision. Take the time to know your products before using them! WINK Dimensional Glazes for Top Coats No, you do not need to seal Mod Podge. It is a glue, sealer, and finish all in one. The Mod Podge Hard Coat in particular has very tough properties that make it suitable for sealing furniture.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop