Golf Head Screwdriver, Handheld Replace Adjustment Torque Golf Wrench Tool, Lightweight Stainless Steel Wrench Tool for Golf Club Driver Shaft Adapter

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Golf Head Screwdriver, Handheld Replace Adjustment Torque Golf Wrench Tool, Lightweight Stainless Steel Wrench Tool for Golf Club Driver Shaft Adapter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In doing so I will go against the provision of not using genuine Titleist components and may VOID MY WARRANTY! Just saying, in never purchasing from big box unless they do a proper fit (shaft and head, the shaft is what drives the club). The range of torque application extends from 2 to 20 Nm, so you can manage vehicle components, household DIY projects and industrial applications with ease.

The problem here is my once-upon-a-time-calibrated torque wrench was last calibrated over twenty years ago.But I can't find any information about what the actual torque measurement should be and there doesn't seem to be an actual "Titleist" brand torque wrench on this site.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). When I got this club I was given a wrench, even though I was fitted by a tour fitter for this brand and therefore with the same logic would not need to change it ever again. I need to change my dad's new Taylormade Driver M4 loft but he bought it used and it didn't come with the specific tool. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Finally, am I not supposed to have fun with my new clubs and the added flexibility the adjustable options can provide?So either these wrenches have a much higher torque setting than I've seen reported or my Snap-On wrench wildly out-of-calibration. The environmental conditions I play in are always the same, forbid, there be any wind and I want to be able to adjust the flights of the ball. As you can tell I am having a laugh with this situation, but it does not remove my disappointment in that a brand I trust and invested in, have left me feeling a little sour. That said, the screws do change a lot from generation to generation so if you are replacing a screw play close attention.

I keep one in my golf bag so I can double check the clubs occasionally just in case one has worked loose (they never have).Fantastic, I will use that in case I want to change anything or stop the club head coming off and hitting my playing partner Jimmy in the head. Company head office address: GOLFONLINE, WOODFIELD HOUSE, 506-508 HONEYPOT LANE, STANMORE, MIDDLESEX, HA7 1JS, U.

And, yeah: I've been wrenching on nuts and bolts for a good many years--but mostly with bigger wrenches in the ft-lbs range than in in-lbs. Wide range of torque application: This torque wrench kit allows you to apply torque with utmost precision and accuracy. They no longer supply them routinely as most TT members have 3 or 4 laying around from previous purchases. Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile appI just confirmed with Mizuno and the Mizuno wrench that I have will work with the 2014 driver as well.

Ergonomic design and construction: The ergonomic design makes it easy to control the torque applied to any screw or fastener. Scared to adjust it too tight in case I damage it, but want to make sure it is tight enough not to come loose during a round.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop