Bare Bottom Spankings: My Husband Spanked Me

Bare Bottom Spankings: My Husband Spanked Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Answer: Never. Firstly, I know I can be a handful. I also know I have aggressive personality traits. So when she has deemed it necessary to give me a spanking, I know that I’ve earned it, deserve it, and quite honestly need it. I used to be quite defiant, and the spankings have really helped. HOH and I decided that I'm a woman that needs to be spanked *everyday*. So, I get a "maintenance" or "submissive" spanking every day.

Over the next several months she spanked my regularly. The spankings were something I tried to avoid as they invariably left marks and made it uncomfortable to sit for a day or two. From the beginning of our marriage he has spanked me when I misbehaved and he had to seriously disapprove of my behaviour. I do not like to get a spanking; it is painful and embarrassing and highly unpleasant and it certainly does not turn me on when he wallops my bare bottom thoroughly but I accept that it is the best way to keep me in line and to discipline me. After our wedding at the hotel room wife said she had a gift that said to open before we went to bed. It was a letter from my step mom that my wife read out loud I almost died. In the box was moms hairbrush. Wife gave me a severe otk spanking and it never stoppedthat is cruel, spanking anybody on their wedding night. I have been spanked though. My 12 year older wife that is bigger and stronger had enough of my drinking at the pub. She told me a few times to stop going to the pub and get pissed or she would put me over her lap and spank me until I cried. Well, one night she did. I struggled with everything I had but she is a lit bigger and stronger and I was soon over her lap with trousers and underwear down. She actually spanked me very long until I cried and promised to stop the childish drinking. I have been a rather good husband since but now and then she takes me over her lap when I have been annoying her. I guess she likes the dominance over me. But if she hand spanked me without any reason on our wedding night I had left her, for sure. spanking changed my relationship with my husband, he drank too much rather often and I just got tired of this. I am bigger and taller than him so one night when we came home after a party, he was drunk and rude I just told him that I had enough and would punish him like the child he was. He laughed but started to struggle when I dragged him with me to our bed. I undressed him despite his struggles, I now realized that I was much stronger than him, and then had him over my lap and spanked him until he cried like a baby and begged me to stop. I have since then showed him how much stronger I am when we have wrestled and armwrestled and he has turned into the nicest and most considerate man. I now and then take him over my lap just to show him who is boss. Being submissive truly makes me feel more feminine, more HIS. My Husband feels more masculine, my respect for him is enormous! When he tells me that I"m going to be spanked, I'm going to get spanked!

Actually, when we first decided to do LDD really seriously, my HOH came home on a Friday with a gift for me.

About Me

If you have a legitimate concern, or what-have-you, remember that you can always petition your husband. Long story short I didn't settle down and taunted him saying he wouldn't F****ng dare! (don't often curse) He said We'll see. Next it was my turn. She went over to pull down his underpants. He kept saying no, please no. Down they came. His bottom was like a traffic light. Then I spanked his bare, red rear end.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop