Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, Double Rich Chocolate Flavour, 146 Servings, 4.53 kg

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, Double Rich Chocolate Flavour, 146 Servings, 4.53 kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

no expiry in blue ink on the bottom of the container (although this can easily rub off, some users have said) The debate regarding how much protein to take is still on. To help you better understand your requirements, Fitness Savvy has produced a unique protein intake calculator. Considering your fitness goals, how often you train, your body fat percentage and other variables, this calculator provides a far more accurate number. It does however seem to be doing the job, I drink after a workout and have noticed a decrease in muscle soreness the next day and it’s a great way to top up on protein needed. Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product. Informed Choice Certified. Trusted by the best athletes all over the world for past 35 years.

Optimum Nutrition - Dolphin Fitness Optimum Nutrition - Dolphin Fitness

People commonly search for gold standard whey 5kg, but so far as we are aware, this size is not available. How Much Protein Should I Take? As a shake with water it is fine and tastes ok but when I mix it in with my porridge it is not what a protein powder should taste/look like. I wish I bought my ‘standard’ cheaper protein powder that mixes and tastes well. Do not let the price fool you into thinking it is a superior product. The primary ingredient in ON Gold Standard Whey is whey protein isolate– the purest form of whey protein on earth. As you would expect, this is a costly ingredient, which shows that no expense was spared in manufacturing this super protein shake. The above information is based on the Double Rich Chocolate flavour. It is worth noting that the nutritional content of each flavour differs slightly, as well as the number of servings per container.

Suggested Use

Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides/hydrolyses to support lean muscle mass. Primary protein source is Isolate, they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing. The one gram per pound of body weight is a great rule of thumb and will work for the most part. However, those new to exercise won’t need as much, while those who are experienced, lean, and weigh more will naturally require higher levels. The primary ingredient in ON Gold Standard Whey is whey protein isolate. This is the purest form of whey protein that exists. As you would expect, this is a costly ingredient, which shows that no expense was spared manufacturing this super protein shake.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey – iFit-eg Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey – iFit-eg

People commonly search for gold standard whey 5kg, but so far as we know, this size is unavailable. How Much Protein Should I Take? First thing in the morning, before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of the day, where you need a protein boost to your balanced diet.Because of the purity, whey protein isolates contain almost no cholesterol and are lactose-free. This is great for those who are lactose intolerant and those looking to manage their cholesterol levels. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Benefits

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop