Soak It Piercing Aftercare 100% Non Iodized Natural Sea Salt

Soak It Piercing Aftercare 100% Non Iodized Natural Sea Salt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using these will cause more damage than healing and could dry out the piercing. Moisture is crucial in the effectiveness of the healing process. What Piercing Can You Use Non Iodized Sea Salt On? Sea salt is also a natural antiseptic, which means that it can help to kill bacteria and prevent infection. This is particularly important for new piercings, as they are more susceptible to infection. I got better and successful results in just two hours after I utilized this sea salt spray solution. For me, it is extraordinarily positive and profitable to use. It’s important to use non-iodized sea salt, as iodized salt can irritate the piercing. How to Use a Salt Solution for Piercings Wet the area with a clean cloth, gently dab the soap around the piercing to not only moisturize it, but to also wipe away any debris. Completely clean the area, and gently rinse it off with warm water. Pat dry with a clean washcloth or paper towel. Can I clean my piercing with just water?

For that reason, you need to make sure that no nasty bacteria or germs get into it. Using tea tree oil as part of your aftercare routine may help to lower the overall chance of getting an infection. Introducing Natural Elephant's all-natural Dead Sea Salt, available in 1 lb, 2 lb, 5 lb, and 10 lb sealed bags. This 100% pure salt is sourced straight from the Dead Sea and is a must-have for anyone seeking a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Keloids: "A keloid is a kind of raised scar," explains King. "Keloidscan be challenging to treat, but there are treatment options that can make them smaller." It even soaks the excess oil from the top of the tresses which will prolong your hair wash and can even work as the sunscreen for you. Using table salt, or any other salt than non iodized sea salt is not recommended for the proper cleaning of piercings. Table salt and other types of salt have iodine. Iodine is a harsh chemical that will irritate the fresh wound and can be harmful because of the extra chemicals.

When to See a Doctor

Also, make sure it has a streamlined style that fits everywhere. A busy mom or a construction worker will appreciate this product’s durability. What Are Today’s Most Popular sea salt for piercings Models? Before you start lashing on tea tree oil, speak to the professional who gave you the piercing. You can be sure that these individuals will have some advice. Of course, should you find that your piercing becomes infected and is particularly painful, you need to speak to a doctor. Getting the proper medical help means you can avoid further issues. Benefits of tea tree oil At Nao Medical, we offer same-day appointments for all your healthcare needs, including piercing aftercare. Book an appointment today to ensure your piercing heals properly! Conclusion Using regular salt to clean a piercing is not recommended. While salt has antimicrobial properties, it is important to use the right type of salt and prepare a proper saline solution for cleaning piercings. Regular table salt may contain additives, such as iodine, anti-caking agents, or other chemicals that can irritate the piercing or delay the healing process. From Tea Tree Oil to Lavender oil, it's best to simply avoid essential oils altogether. They are often extremely concentrated and too powerful to place on a sensitive, healing area of the body. Although essential oils may be therapeutic in other ways, they should never be used on a healing piercing.

You should use non-iodized sea salt, as iodized salt can irritate the skin. Can I use a sea salt solution on any type of piercing? A saline solution, on the other hand, mimics the natural composition of bodily fluids and helps create an environment that is conducive to healing. It helps cleanse the piercing without drying out or irritating the surrounding skin. Using non-iodized sea salt or a saline solution reduces the risk of complications and promotes faster healing. How should non-iodized sea salt or saline solution be used to clean a piercing? When you hear or read the word “soak,” you might wonder how you’re supposed to immerse certain body parts to soak in the sea salt solution. Economical: Compared to specialized piercing aftercare products, regular salt is a cost-effective alternative.Piercing sprays should typically only contain salt and water. While it is possible to use saline solutions not specifically made for piercings, it is important to carefully read the ingredients to ensure there are no additives. 6. What should you clean a new piercing with? In addition to natural alternatives like pink Himalayan salt and sea salt soaks, there are also several aftercare products available on the market. These products are specifically designed to promote healing and prevent infection in newly pierced skin.

Sorry if you’re perplexed. I know it’s not an easy choice! But it’s one of the most crucial choices you’ll ever make. If you’re still unsure which type of sea salt for piercings is best for you, I recommend comparing the characteristics and functionalities of the sea salt for piercings listed above. Each has advantages and disadvantages. 5. Why should I buy a sea salt for piercings? Improper Concentration: Achieving the right salt-to-water ratio can be challenging when using regular salt, potentially leading to ineffective cleaning or excessive drying of the piercing. You can tell if you need or want a sea salt for piercings by looking at your existing inventory. You probably don’t need it and should reconsider buying it. If you can’t get go of the old one, you could sell it and use the proceeds to buy the new one.

Tips and Tricks for Piercing Care

The way that non-iodized sea salt is created is by gathering ocean water and allowing it to evaporate. In doing so, it leaves behind some salt crystals through this process, giving us what we know as non-iodized sea salt. Iodized and non-iodized sea salt looks, tastes and feels the same, but its difference is at a chemical level. How it works: The salt and tea soak keeps the pierced area hydrated while also flushing out any fluid or cellular waste that might have accumulated in it. Keloid scars are raised wounds that continue to grow after they have healed. There is anecdotal evidence that you can use tea tree oil to treat either a keloid or hypertrophic scar. You can see plenty of dazzling before and after pictures online. However, you should speak to a doctor before using this type of home treatment. Can tea tree oil make keloid worse?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop