Replacement 12V 2A Power Adapter Charger for Erbauer 30W LED Work Light 2400LI

Replacement 12V 2A Power Adapter Charger for Erbauer 30W LED Work Light 2400LI

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hi I have had my Erbauer kit (Power drill, lamp, Trimmer, etc) for about 1 year, and suddenly one of the batteries is not charging. It's portable with no restrictions of a cable for ease and comfort and has 1600 lumens which offer a comfortable, quality light to illuminate your workspace. took the battery home for the weekend, left it for a few days, perfect, it just needed heating up abit, you could try that, leave them in an aring cuboard or something for a few days, might work? the chances off 2 completely independent battery and charger groups failing in your hands would require somthing wrong with say your voltage input from the mains as the only common factor i can think off ? I went to slot in one of the batteries that came with the second hand unit earlier and that blew that charger ‍ Both batteries I received Ed with the second hand charger have power and work my drills?

With its ergonomic shape offering 300° rotation, this rechargeable work light is an ideal additional light suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.Just thinking I could measure the output with my meter to see if it is actually charging and it's my batteries that are dead. hi, one of my makita batteries packed in over xmas, i accidentally left one at work over xmas for about two weeks, so im guessing it was the cold that did it. However when i inserted one of the batteries the other day there was a ‘pop’ and a burning smell from the charger and it wouldn’t work.

Does seem odd that two have done the same thing and I’d used my original charger numerous times to recharge the batteries over several years with no issue . It wasn’t the plug fuse as there was burning smell from inside the charger itself as of something had blown inside. I don’t fancy opening it up and having to solder any parts inside and already thrown the original charger out.the microswitch has a thin metal arm which i bent up right at the end to meet battery when inserted and charger works fine now. Parcel Farce delivered a Doc M pack to me today where they had somehow managed to bend the "trombone" rail - FFS it' 32mm diam x 1. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.

However, both the batteries it came with are now flat and the charger will not charge them (green light only, comes on - no red charge light).Hi, I’ve had an Erbauer 18v cordless drill combo for a few years and always been able to charge the batteries without issue. There are all sorts of safety features in the battery and charger to stop them going on fire etc, and it is not safe to try any DIY fixes. Thanks for that - yes, cheap stuff normally doesn't last as long as good quality items, but I would have hoped for a longer life of both batteries. I have had the same with camera batteries, where one battery has refused to charge, where others seem OK and have put to one side then tried again a few weeks latter and it has charged.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop