NIKE Men's Varsity Compete Tr 3 Sneaker

NIKE Men's Varsity Compete Tr 3 Sneaker

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I know it is not a traditional running shoe, it could still benefit from the addition of some extra foam in the mid-sole and heel area. I will say that the Varsity Compete TR 2 gets a good grade on lightness. It hardly feels like you are wearing a shoe at all. If you want a light shoe, look no further! are looking for something to regularly run in ( (the Nike Free Metcon 3 is a good cross-training shoe for running) Nikeje najveći svetski dizajner i proizvođač sportske opreme, čija je misija da insiriše sportiste i da inovacije i vrhunske tehnologije u proizvodnji približi svim ljubiteljima sporta i sportske garderobe.

15 Best Workout Shoes for Men in 2023 - The Trend Spotter 15 Best Workout Shoes for Men in 2023 - The Trend Spotter

The Nike Varsity Compete TR 3 fits true to size. I wear a medium size 9.5 (US Men´s). Narrow toebox The multi-directional micro treads of the sole are amazingly grippy. Whether you're lifting weight, doing Crossfit, or in a fitness class, the sole of the Nike Varsity Compete TR 3 will not disappoint. I love how the Varsity Compete TR 2 gives you a really sure foot when you are doing more dynamic movements like box jumps, step up, side shuffles. You feel your feet holding and that helps.Out of the box, the Varsity Compete TR 2 is a little stiff. Give the shoe a few workouts to be a little more comfortable on your feet and you’ll be good. Don’t let your first time wearing the shoe dissuade you from giving the shoe the time they need to hit the mark. From the get-go, the style of the Nike Varsity Compete TR 3 appealed to me. It just has a great look about it. I could wear this stylish shoe to the gym, out for coffee, or to the office on a casual Friday.

Nike

Nike, Inc. sa sedištem u Bevertonu, u Oregonu, vodeća je svetska kuća u dizajnu, prodaji i distribuciji autentične atletske opreme, odeće, opreme i asesoara za širok izbor sportskih i fitnes aktivnosti.Arguably, I do not have wide feet, so Nike’s have usually been my go-to in the past for a cross-trainer. This rings true here for the Varsity line. It is a great shoe, but if you have a wider foot, it will not be the shoe you reach for to get your training on. It might even be a little tight if you have a mid-range foot, but not nearly as bad. Like most of the Nike shoes that I have worn, the Varsity’s feel like you will be able to rely on the shoe for a while. They are solid construction and if you buy the shoe for lifting, they can be your go-to shoes for a while. I would not consider the Varsity Compete TR 2 outside of the gym. They are not comfortable for long-term wear as they are not built with a lot of cushion or body to really make the training shoe a great shoe for everyday wear. Who should buy it Nike Varsity Compete 3 su muške patike namenjene za trening. Kada ste najaktivniji, najbolji prijatelj biće vam udobna patika. Gazište penaste strukture pruža komfor kakav želite sebi da obezbedite, dok gumeni đon prati svaki vaš pokret i korak od početka do kraja. Zahvaljujući pertlanju prianjaće uz vaše stopalo kao da su napravljene po vašoj meri, dok istovremeno obezbeđuje stopalo onako kako to zamišljate kada je reč o patikama za trening. Specifikacija: Muške patike Pertlanje Nike logotip Gumeni đon Mrežasto gornjište . Označite kraj svog najdužeg prsta na papiru (možda će vam trebati prijatelj koji će vam pomoći) i izmeriti od zida do oznake

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop