NERF N-Strike Recon CS-6

NERF N-Strike Recon CS-6

RRP: £6.49
Price: £3.245
£3.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In addition to the flip-up sight, the N-Strike also comes with a dual-mode laser pointer that can help increase the accuracy of the shots being taken. This feature is great for late-night games being played in darker settings. It may be considered a successor to the Stryfe, as both are battery-operated flywheel clip system blasters.

The Recon has had four direct successors: the 2012 N-Strike Elite Retaliator, the 2015 N-Strike Modulus Recon MKII, the 2019 N-Strike Elite Recon CQ-12, and the 2021 N-Strike Modulus Recon MKIII. So far, with the various mods and stronger aftermarket springs, i have only managed to get them to achieve 50-60ft ranges. Even with the more advanced brass breech mods that i have done on a few Recons, i could only improve their performance abit more to achieve 60-70ft ranges.

Total Pageviews

With the right combination of assembly, paint-job, and attitude, this could become the key detail to a great battle, a great costume, and a great deal of fun to be had by all! Cosmetic modding, when done right, yields stunning results. A humble foam blaster can become anything from a dystopian “steampunk” gun to a clean cut weapon right out of science fiction. They can even mimic weapons out of video games and movies. In N-Strike: The Video Game Elite, there is a special color of Recon CS-6 called the Habanero as well as the Desert Recon.

Probably the best gun out in the past 5 years and most would disagree, but I have made a list of rebutales. It does have a couple flaws, but overall I like it because of the multiple attachments you can use for other products, which I intend to try and the accuracy and overall customization that the gun has. 7/10 Reply The air restrictor (AR) slows down the flow of air from the plunger to the dart. This device serves to reduce the blaster's power and prevent the plunger from slamming into the plunger tubing at full speed, drastically reducing the noise generated during firing.

Create An Account

The Phoenix was first leaked via imageless listings online in early 2020. Later that year, images of the blaster began to surface. For Compact form-factor, it'll be the Recon. Because of its modular design, it can be used just as a pistol, which makes it easier to maneuver around with. Modded ranges are around the same as the Raider (they share similiar internals).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop