LawnMaster MX 24V 34cm Cordless Lawnmower Plus Spare Battery, MX 24V 4.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery and Fast Charger - With Rear Roller (34cm Mower)

£99.995
FREE Shipping

LawnMaster MX 24V 34cm Cordless Lawnmower Plus Spare Battery, MX 24V 4.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery and Fast Charger - With Rear Roller (34cm Mower)

RRP: £199.99
Price: £99.995
£99.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In my LawnMaster 48v 41cm review and video, I’ll cover everything you need to know to figure out if this is the right tool for your garden. As I mentioned, I recently checked out the 24v 34cm model ( LawnMaster ‎CLMF2434G) which has many of the same features but is perfect for a smaller lawn.

AIR-COLLECT SYSTEM: The unique cutting blade combined with the design of the mower maximises grass collection in tough conditions. The cuttings are compacted well into the collection bag, thanks to the good circulation and sharp cutting blade. If I had known how much work and time I could have saved myself by having a battery operated blower, I would have purchased one a long time ago. What’s more, if you are looking for something that makes an excellent alternative to petrol, then the LawnMaster is a worthwhile consideration. I have a fairy ring in my grass that fared particularly badly over the hot summer of 2022 and hasn’t managed to recover, leaving bare patches in the lawn.

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The padded handle of the LawnMaster 41cm folds down at two points; the lower part and the mid section. Always look out for long cables and try to avoid electric mowers with a cable that's less than 10 metres. North facing, very little sunlight, overshadowed on both sides,moss,weeds and leatherjacket; no grass survived for long. Ok if you’ve got a very small lovely lawn, anything larger no chance, my lawn is beautiful, then I instructed lawn master, however all they do is green up, After nearly 3 years our 1/3 acre lawn now has loads of weeds, clover, dead patches, etc.

The grass collection full flap, another great feature, worked extremely well during my test, so I always knew when it was time to empty. This powerful LawnMaster 1600W electric rotary lawnmower with 37cm cutting width is perfect for use on medium sized lawns. My lawn has never looked as healthy as it does now and that’s despite having two boys regularly using it as a football pitch!Because of this, mowing your lawn is going to be a little random, although as long as it’s small, the mower should cover the whole area reasonably quickly. The LawnMaster 48v comes with a mulching blade and plug, rear discharge as well as a rear roller, so you have a great variety of options when it comes to how you mow your lawn. So, whether you're looking for a battery cordless, electric, petrol, or robotic mower, you can trust in my expertise to guide you towards the best option for your garden.

Our lawn mowers, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers and leaf blowers are trusted by gardening enthusiasts around the world for their performance, ease of use and reliability. LawnMaster 1400W 34cm electric lawn mower and 25cm grass trimmer set, ideal for small to medium lawns.and sensors with Optical Grass Recognition (OGR) software to identify grass and navigate around your lawn without the need for a boundary wire, outdoor power socket or app. If the grass stops and the mower detects a different surface, it will stop, turn around, and head off in a different direction. The manual suggests this should be at least 6cm high, and it needs to be solid enough to stop the mower as it bumps into it.

My earliest reference to the rear boxed machine is in one of the old green covered parts books carrying the WEBB name on the cover and it is referred to as the AB 2407 Sovereign De-Luxe Chain Drive ( November 1983). Lightweight, powerful and utilising battery-powered technology, this mower is perfect for larger sized maintenance jobs.But this is hardly a deal breaker and doesn’t in any way affect the functionality of this amazing, powerful, well-built cordless battery mower that is great value for money and comes highly recommended. Now, this 48v cordless mower is better suited for medium to larger lawns, but there are some smaller versions available.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop