The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Alice's desire to set her father on fire stems from his abuse, and the fire may have been an act of rebellion and a coping mechanism. After Alice overhears a conversation, she discovers she hasn’t been told the entire truth, she feels betrayed and leaves. Alice has no idea where she’s going to go and she ends up in the desert of the Northern Territory and where the sturt's desert peas flower nine months of the year. The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart: The beautiful and inspiring international bestselling novel from a much-loved award-winning author, now a major TV series on Prime Video This novel shines with courage, with heart, and with love. Infused with a tender ferocity, and the beauty and warmth of native flowers, it invokes great stories of loss, kindness and home -- Ashley Hay Lui Alice îi place sa citească, este un personaj care, prin iubirea față de cărți, se va salva si va deveni cineva. Este modul ei de a-și împlini destinul.

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart by Australian Masterpiece: The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart by

The author of this book has only two methods of describing anything. Either it's completely overblown, or it doesn't exist at all.A young girl from a violent upbringing is orphaned and moves in with her grandmother on a flower farm. [2] Cast [ edit ] Tikriausiai kaip ir daugelis kitų jau skaičiusiųjų pirmiausiai norėčiau pagirti šios knygos viršelį 🥰 Baltos lankos tikrai pasistengė ✨ Nori nenori, bet rankos tarsi pačios tiesiasi paimti šią knygą. O smagiausia tas, jog ne tik šios knygos viršelis man patiko, o ir tai kas slypi jos viduje. At its heart, this book is about finding a way to care for yourself, in a world that sometimes likes to step on its flowers * Courier Mail * Alisa Hart nuo pat mažens pažįsta tik savo tėvų ūkį bei jį supančias apylinkes. Jos tėvas gana despotiškas žmogus. Tačiau Alisai visa tai ištverti padeda jos motinos besąlygiška meilė.

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart - Pan Macmillan

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart is a metamorphic tale and one that literally took my breath away. I completely understand now why this book has been given a fair amount of hype, the attention it is receiving is completely warranted. After reading this novel, which has left a strong imprint on my heart and mind, I can understand why it was auctioned off when it initially received many publishing offers. The beauty of The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart extends the whole way through this novel. For Alice and her mother, it’s like living on the brim of a volcano, never knowing when it will erupt. After Alice barely survives a family tragedy, she is taken in by her Akubra, Blundstone wearing grandmother, June. A flower farmer, June teaches traumatised Alice the ‘language’ of Australian native flowers, which becomes a way to say things that are too hard to speak. Alice goes to live with her Grandmother June, she owns a flower farm called Thornfield and it’s been in the family for generations. A place where a group of twelve ladies live and work and her June likes to help women in need and it's a type of half-way house.

Spanning two decades, set between sugar cane fields by the sea, a native Australian flower farm, and a celestial crater in the central desert, The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart follows Alice’s unforgettable journey, as she learns that the most powerful story she will ever possess is her own. About Holly Ringland Unfortunately, I found the last third of the book to be weak. It strayed too far from the feeling of the first two-thirds of the book and had a distinctly overly melodramatic feel. More characters are introduced (oh how I wish Moss had a bigger role!) and Alice became someone I almost didn't recognize; she was irritating, immature and made obviously bad decisions. Unfortunately, this part of the story did not grip me as the earlier parts of the book and I found the ending to be predictable. Demoledora y profundamente emotiva, Las flores perdidasde Alice Hart es una historia sobre las historias: las que heredamos, las que escogemos para definirnos y las que decidimos ocultar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop