HAUSHOF Hose Reel, Wall Mounted Retractable Garden Hose Reel with 20+2M Hose, Hose Locking Mechanism, Roll-up Automatic, 7 in 1 Spray Guns, 180 Degrees Swiveling

£39.995
FREE Shipping

HAUSHOF Hose Reel, Wall Mounted Retractable Garden Hose Reel with 20+2M Hose, Hose Locking Mechanism, Roll-up Automatic, 7 in 1 Spray Guns, 180 Degrees Swiveling

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The quality of the hoses that come with these reels can vary a lot, and opting for a budget model might end up being more of a pain in the backside than it’s worth if you have to deal with a sub-par hose that gets misshapen easily. Where fitting service has been purchased, this is organised with professional handymen who aim to complete the job as efficiently as possible. This will no doubt cause it to get tangles and not reel back in properly, so you’re better paying a bit extra for something that’s going to last so this lends itself to the Hozelock Auto Reel with 40m Hose.

safe automatic rewinding : this garden hose reel is designed with a retractable hose spring system that allows you to lock the hose at the desired length. Please note the lead time for replacement parts varies from item to item and may take up to 14-21 working days. Brass hose connectors are relatively inexpensive and are much more durable than plastic hose connectors, not matter how high quality the plastic is. I would still suggest changing them though, as I would with any plastic hose connectors because in my experience, they simply don’t last and if you use a booster pump to up your pressure then they really won’t last five minutes. But you still might be struggling to come to terms with what an automatic garden hose reel is – the next paragraph with a video demo should give you a clear guide as to the benefits of one and if you want even more detailed info (especially useful in terms of hose connectors and setup ideas).To ensure the long working life of the hose inside, Hozelock have ensured that the casing for this automatic garden hose reel is UV protected, and also added a child lock so your kids can’t play ‘yank the hose to death’ when you’re not looking. But personally, after using the spring mechanism on this hose reel I can tell you that it is the real deal and built to last. If a collection service is opted for, the item will normally be collected within 10-21 working days.

It’s not just watering plants either, even things like cleaning, I hook this thing up to my cordless pressure washer. We promote various coupon codes via different channels and expressly state their validity on each channel.

It’s a good-quality hose, though, and longer than the other automatic reels here, but the connecting pipe to the tap is only 1. When the garden hose retracts, it actually has quite a bit of pull which speaks volumes about the quality of the spring, and it almost caught me off guard the first time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop